Rejecting

ZACKARY'S POV

Why do I have to feel this shit? I must not feel anything about her right? Yes I marked her but still I can put a wall between us but why I'm still affected.

"Kinausap ka ba niya?" William, my Betta. A half American-Filipino.

"Noh" I shrugged my shoulders. "Let's have a run" He nodded.

We walk outside the mansion and took our clothes of.

"Cliff" One word and we started to run laughing.

William is not just my Betta, his also my brother and a friend.

Fuck!

I cursed in my mind when I saw him already sitting in the cliff while lapping his skin. Like a dog, like a wolf.

I'm not a dog you idiot, they're our cousins.

He answered me through mind link. I chuckled before sitting beside him while staring at the glorious moon.

"How's Luna?" William ask me through mind link. O shake my fur as an answer.

"Why can't you just chose her over Vor?" I look at him sternly. Is he out of his mind? He knows that I love Vor since our childhood and it will not change.

"You mark her Zackary then why can't you just care or love her? Why did you mark her instead of Vor if you really love Vor?" I didn't bother to answer him. I sat up and howl. He also sat up and howl.

It wasn't a howl of mourning it's a howl for help. Because the thing is...the question he throw at me, makes me confuse.

Why though? Why Leeyuna and not Vor?
.
.
.
LEEYUNA'S POV

Naalimpungatan ako dahil sa lagkit na nararamdaman ko sa aking braso. Ba't parang may gumagalaw? Pero parang ang laki naman.

Nagmulat ako.

"Ahh!" Ayan nasapak kung yung aso...wait aso ba ito?

"The fuck?" Tama nga ako si Zackary ito. Bwiset ang sarap ng tulog ko pero ang walang hiya binulabog ang panaginip ko.

"Ano ba?!" Itinapon ko sa kanyang pagmumukha ang kumot na hawak ko. Ipakita ba naman sa akin yung katawan niya.

"Did I wake you up?" Duh! "Hindi tulog pa ako" Pamimilosopo ko at nahiga ulit. Sarap ng tulog ko eh!
.
.
.
ZACKARY'S POV

"Hey" She really went back to sleep uh. I chuckled to myself. Who wouldn't be?

I want her to have a good sleep since I ought it to her. I know she has lot of sleepless night because of the pain I inflicted to her tht I can even heard her soft sobs at night.

"Love" I face Vor the one who called me. "Ready?" I just nod. We decided to go to an old wolf man to know something of removing mark in someone.

"You will also send her back?" I nodded.

As a solution of the thing that confuses me right now I came up to an idea of removing her mark and rejecting her so that I can send her back to her country without worries and longing.

But... the thought of rejecting her.

Leeyuna.