Gift

ZACKARY'S POV

"Merry Christmas to everyone" I greeted them when I feel a little tension between Vor and Leeyuna.

"Please be seated and enjoy your night everyone" Everyone followed to seat when I sat.

We had dinner and I enjoy every dish I ate. Specially Leeyuna's dish, she made some Filipino dish that my pack members love also.

"This is good" I heard Vor say as she ate some Adobo.

"Ehh! Mommy!" I kid catches my attention as he sat at Leeyuna's lap grabbing foods in his hands while Leeyuna happily chit chatting with others enjoying our dessert now.

"Oh guys! Are you all ready?!" Leeyuna announce while some men set the tables aside. Adults form a circle inside there circle are the kids.

The truth is this is the first time we celebrated Christmas. Thanks to Leeyuna.

"We wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!" Leeyuna indeed the song as a small box landed in my hand.

"Merry Christmas everyone!" My pack shouted in joy while opening their gifts. Laughs and joy filled the air as one by one open their gifts, some are useful and some are funny. While the kids enjoys playing their new toys now.

"In a minute now will have our party and the dance floor will be open soon" Leeyuna announce again while holding a mic. Some men work to some speakers behind her.

"This is fun!" I smile watching my brother, William having fun.

Indeed it was fun. It's fun greeting, eating and laughing with my pack.

"Merry Christmas, Alpha" I look at Leeyuna as she give me a box. A gift.

"They say it's there first time celebrating it with everyone. Kayo-kayo lang daw kasi ang nagce-celebrate" She handed me the box and play with the pups while some adults starts dancing now.

I smile, genuinely as I open her gift.

It was a necklace, a locket. I open it but my smile turn into a sad one seeing the picture inside the locket.

It was me and Vor. In the lock part of the necklace is another pendant where Leeyuna's picture is.

Why does she put me and Vor's picture here if this is a mate's gift. That should be her right?

"Babe!" Vor appears again as she handed me another necklace.

"I really don't have a gift for you but look Leeyuna give me a necklace. She said I should give it to you as a mate gift" I immediately snatch the necklace.

It was the same as Leeyuna's first gift to me but the difference is it doesn't have another pendant with her picture.

She give me a mate gift but put someone's face.

I realize just now. That I don't give her any.

What should I do?
.
.
.
LEEYUNA'S POV

Ehhh! Ilang oras nakang magpapasko na! Masaya at maliwanag sa buong lugar. Natutuwa din ako sa ibang mag-asawa na nagsasayaw sa dancefloor habang ako naman ay nakaupo lang.

"Can I have this dance?"