Frustration

LEILA'S POV

I was looking for William. I can't believe how different William and Zackary is. I mean. William as my mate, his sweet and everything you wish for a man while Zackary? Never mind since he only care about the pack and Vor.

"Vor did you see, Alpha?" I ask Vor while scratching my nape, where is he.

"I don't know" She answer like she doesn't care. "Can you look for him?" I turn to her as plead.

"No" My eyebrows furrowed to her actions. The hell we almost loss our sanity for the Luna's health and here she is, relax while eating apple and texting to something or someone, I don't know.

"Vor. Our Luna is in danger can you at least help looking for Alpha?" It seems that she didn't her me huh. I slowly walk to her back as I watch her phone. Why does she need to text if she can just mind link it to whoever she's chatting.

V: Will execute or plan soon just wait for my command😡

Will prepare the silvers and weapons just tell us when🥰 :H

Tell him what?

"Tell her what Vor?" I smell something to her. She immediately turn her head again like it was just nothing.

"My family wanted to go for a hunt but can't since were lack of weapons that's why I'm asking for my human friend, our neighbor" She reasoned and walk away.

Hunt? For what?
.
.
.

                                     1 MONTH LATER
.
.
.
ZACKARY'S POV

"Enjoy your meal, Alpha" Leeyuna gave me a smile and sit beside William since she can't sit beside me where her Luna chair is coz it is where I let Vor seat. She deserves it though.

After we had our breakfast I proceed to our training room.

I remove my shirt and wear my gloves as I approach the largest punching bag in the corner.

I punch.

It's been a month since Leeyuna got sick when we consulted to an elder the mark. We did the rituals and when we got home I found out it didn't work.

This is frustrating as hell. I continue punching, harder this time.

The mark didn't go away instead it crave deeper to her skin. She also in heat and flu that time especially when I place her inside the ice tank...where she... Where she almost die...if it wasn't William who helped her.

Why did I mark her  in the very first place, why did I even kidnapped her? If it wasn't because of my stupidity I won't have a problem now, just like babysitting a weakling.

This is damn frustrating!

I punch harder and harder.

When she wake up and recover she become sweeter to me. She treats me the total opposite of how I treat her. She acts like a real wife she is. And what really bothered me is...she acts like nothing happened to her, like she didn't have been in a life and death situation because of me.