I Love You

ZACKARY'S POV

"Finally for my wife" He mutter as we both lunged to each other. But unlike him, I was fast enough and furious killing him instantly by just snapping his neck.

"Father!" I immediately turn to my side but greeted by Leeyuna's arms.

What is she doing?
.
.
.
LEEYUNA'S POV

Nagkanda sugat-sugat na ako dahil sa mga hunters na kumakalaban sa akin mabuti nalang at may dalawa pang pack na nakasalamuha ko.

Papalapit na ako kay Zackary ng may makita akong lalaki na kalaban niya sa unahan ay si Vor habang nakatutok ang pana sa dalawang nag-aaway.

"Hind...hindi pwede toh" Tumakbo ako at sandaling dumadaosdus sa ilalim ng isang lobong lumundag saka ako mabilis na tumayo at nagpatuloy sa pagtakbo patungo kay Zackary.

Nakita ko mismo kong gaano kadaling natalo ni Zackary ang lalaki, pero wala na akong oras na magsaya pa.

"Father!" I hear Vor shouted as the excruciating pain scattered in my body.

Napatingin ako kay Zackary na parang nagtataka.

Napangiti ako.

"Your safe now, my love" I held his snout and kiss him in the mouth as I feel two more shots pierced in my skin.

Kita ko kung paano nanglaki ang mata niya.

I smile at him.
.
.
.
WILLIAM'S POV

We all stop. No it's just us. The White Moon pack members all halted.

Then sudden numbness and emptiness covered my whole being.

My eyes widen.

No, this can't be!

"Luna!" Leila from back shouted and with anger filled in my senses.

We.

We all attack the hunters not leaving one. Also with the help of the other pack we ended the battle in a minute.

And all of us slowly circling where Vor, Alpha Zackary and Luna Leeyuna is.

"Fuck!" That was the last words she muttered as Zackary shred her into pieces.

Then I look to Zackary, a lone tear fell from my eyes as I look at him rigid.

Then he stopped, panting hard as he turn and stand beside our Luna.
.
.
.
ZACKARY'S POV

I lick her face to wake her up. Though it's dangerous I also lick her back hoping it might heal by the help of my rabbis.

I shifted back into my human form not giving a care to the wolves around me. What I only care right now is Leeyuna.

"Hey" I can't stop my self from tearing up as I held her in my arms.

"You did great job" I kiss her, wiping some blood stain in her face. She smile at me caressing my cheek. I hold her hands too. Not letting her go.

"I love you" She said and that was enough to me that I ended up crying while nodding and kissing her lips and stomach.

"I love you too" I say to her kissing her from time to time.

"I love you very much so please hang in there okay? We're going to cure your wounds" I say as I try to carry her but stop when warm blood trickles down.

"Zackary"