1

Life?

It's too unfair!  When you want to love life, life gives you only pain... But when you start hating life, life wants to give you happiness!

Be strong enough to live the unfair life! Nobody is yours! Nobody!

Only power can make you feel satisfied!  You feel that you are winning every battle! Money can buy everything!

That's what I learnt, that is the bitter truth!

Hey! You asked what is life right?  Life is the thing I hate the most!

This is me, Shehnaaz kaur gill.🔥

.

Life?

Life is beautiful... When you get a chance to live with your family and loved ones! When people love you and make you feel special...

It's strange no? Life is very short and we should live it to the fullest!

We should enjoy every moment, we should overcome every struggle to make our life beautiful!

Life is the thing which make me feel grateful...

Hey! This is sidharth shukla! ❤️

........................................

This plot is suggested by my friend FaizahShahriar ❤️

And I am trying this type of story for the first time! So I am really nervous yet excited!

_______________________________________

Shehnaaz:

You already know my name right?

But I am sure you don't want to know my work!

I am not a person whom you should know!

I live alone!

Alone - the word is my ultimate truth!

Family?  Hahahahaha! Forget it!

I kill people!  I am a Mafia!

You are shocked?  You are thinking how a girl can be a Mafia? 

I am sorry to say but I am a ruthless and heartless mafia!

I have no emotions, I have no heart!

I only have a brain, a brain which made me powerful!

Killing people has become my hobby!  But I kill only them who deserves death!

Yeah yeah I know you will say that God will punish them who does something unfair! Fuck off dude!