4

Hellooo everyone💚

Happy reading 💘

.
.
-

Sana was in deep thoughts.

It has been only one day since she knew this man but it felt like the man has done any type of magic to her hidden heart.

The more she tried to feel that she is heartless, the more her heart started thinking about him...

Nobody ever affected her like this man whom she hardly knew. Who was practically a stranger for her! She knew nothing else about him except his name, then why the hell she was so affected?

His humble nature, his confidence, his heart warming smile, his handsome face, everything was affecting her!!

The heart she killed, the heart she buried, was becoming alive again by his presence!!

She isn’t able to control her damn heart which is thinking about him...her mind was frustrated at another level because she didn’t want to get affected like this!!

She was having a severe headache by thinking all this!! She felt that her head will brust because of immense pain.

Soon she heard a knock and told that person to come in.

She saw her manager and asked...

Sana: do you have anything important to say?

The manager gulped his saliva with her dominating voice and said...

Manager : mam have your coffee!!

Sana narrowed her brows in confusion...

Sana: did I tell you that I want coffee? Did I order coffee? No right? Then?

Manager : umm mam actually Mr. Shukla said that you need coffee!!

Sana : Mr. Shukla?

Manager:

yes mam, he told me that maybe you have a headache, so...he wanted to come Himself for giving you coffee but then he told me that you have given him some important work!!

That's why he requested me to give you coffee and to remind you that you have an important meeting with Mr. Verma in 30 min.

Sana was shocked!!!  How did he know that she is having a headache?

Suddenly realisation hit her. His cabin was next to her and he must have seen her rubbing her head in pain.

She didn’t want to feel anything but her heart skipped several beats.

This was the first time in her whole life when anybody cared for her like this.

It was overwhelming for her. Her heart was happy. She wanted to smile but soon her mind stopped her.

She can't get attached to anyone. It will only hurt her in future.

Because people change, today they are caring for you. Tomorrow they Won't.

That's how her life was. Whenever she expected something from someone, it gave her pain at the end.

The change in people whom you loved or who loved you once, is so painful.  The heart breaks into pieces.  Extreme emotions make you weak and she didn't want that.

She wanted sidharth to do a mistake. If she finds out even a small mistake from his side, then it will be easy for her to tell him to leave, this job and her.