17

SidNaaz came outside. Sid had his own car which he had bought by taking loan! As a middle class family he is not a man who got everything without hardwork. He did hardwork for years and finally he has cleared the loan! Rita ji told sana this morning that sidharth is very hard-working and honest.

Sana already knew that as he was perfect in this work from day one when he used to work in her office.

Sid:  please sit in the car, my lady! Ye banda aap k khidmaat mein hajir hai!

He said dramatically making sana giggle.

Sana saw an old bike there and asked...

Sana: ye kis ki hai?

Sid: ye? Meri dad ki... Actually mom used to love to ride in a bike. Iss liye dad ne unko ghoomane k liye ye khareeda tha!

Sana: aww how cute!! Tum nahi chalate isko?

Sid: haan kabhi kabhi . Jab dad ki Jada yaad aati hai taab chala leta Hoon.

Sana: waise mujhe bhi bike pe ghoomne ka bada sokh hai. Ghoomaoge?

Sid looked at her being amazed...

Sid: umm are you sure? ....

Sana:

yes I am sure!! Tumne hi toh kaha tha ki mujhe jindegi jeena sikhaoge . Aab mai bhi jindegi jeena chahti hoon!!

Mere pas sab kuch tha. Money property mansion office , everything. But that's not the real happiness. Kyun ki maine kabhi bhi choti choti cheezo se khush hona seekha hi nahi.

Aab mai apni nayi jindegi shuru karne jaa rahi hoon aur mai khush rehna chahti hoon. Tumhare saath mil k har wo choti choti Khushiya jeena chahti hoon jo kabhi jee nahi paayi.

Bolo , tum doge na mera saath?

.
.
.
.
.

Sidharth smiled and kissed her forehead saying...

Sid: hamesha!!

They both sat in the bike and they started their journey. Sana held him tightly and kept her head on his shoulder. He held her hand and kissed it , then again focused in the road!!

She kept kissing his back mumbling sweet I love you making him happiest. They reached in the shopping mall after an amazing bike ride.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sana started buying the jewelery and sid helped her. Then she cutely requested him to select her bridal lehenga!!

He noded and chose a red bridal lehenga!!

Sana: wow it's amazing!!

Sid: not more than you darling!!

She blushed and went in the trail room ...sid was waiting for her! He was excited and happy that finally he will marry the love of his life!

Sana wore the bridal lehenga and looked at herself in the mirror. For the first time she felt that she is beautiful. No heavy makeup look, no fake smile . Her minimul makeup and genuine smile as well as the glow of her face made her look beautiful.

She twirled and felt that every happiness is knocking at her door since the time he has entered in her life.

Sid was waiting for her . Suddenly sana opened the door and called sid inside the trial room .

Sidharth thought that sana maybe needs anything. So he entered inside and asked...

Sid: kya hua baby? Kuch....