13

Sidharth and Shehnaaz sat on sana's car.

Sid: kaha jana hai shehnaaz?

Sana: mere ghar.

Sid: oh gill mansion? Thik hai ...waha mai pehle bhi gya hoon .

Sana made a poker face though her eyes had pain and he noticed that..

Sana: wo mera ghar nahi hai. Waha mai bas rehti hoon . Mai tumhe aaj mere ghar pe le jaana chahti hoon..

Sid : mai kuch samjha nahi ...

Sana looked at him and said...

Sana: bas chalo mere saath! I will tell you everything.

Sid noded and started driving.

Sana guided him and after almost 2 hour, they reached in a village type area.

Sana got down from the car...Sid went behind her and saw an old cottage.

She looked at the house in a daze. He patted her shoulder...

Sid: Shehnaaz...

Sana: ye mera ghar tha...aao Sidharth andar aao.

Sid noded.

She opened the door and entered inside. He started coughing because of the dust of the old house but sana was lost.

Sid noticed the cold sana again who was looking emotionless at this moment.

Sid looked at the whole room ...the room was messy. Sana took a photograph in her hand and showed it to him .

It was a pic of a kid with a man and woman!

Sid: ye kon hai?

Sana: ye mai hoon ...ye mere ma papa .

Sid: oh! Wo...kaha hai tumhare parents? I mean why you stay alone?

Sana: because I was born to stay alone! Ye mere ma baap the par shayed mai kabhi unki beti nahi thi.

Sid: matlab?

Sana: I want to tell you but...

Sid: I am here shehnaaz! I am here! Tell me...tell me everything.

Sana noded and looked at the photo frame ...

Sana's story:

When I was a kid, I saw my parents fighting always . Bich mein ek do din aisa hota tha jab wo dono normal hote the. Ye pic bhi waise hi ek normal din ka hai where we are posing Like a happy family.

But only for camera! We were never a family. But I was happy with this one or two days when my parents behaved normally with each other and gave me some kind of importance!!

Or you can say that for one or two days, they used to remember that they have a daughter.

I always craved for love but never really got. When I was 13 years old, I accepted my life. I accepted that I will be treated well , only when my parents will have a good mood.

That time they both made me feel that I am a burden for them .  Because of me , they aren't able to enjoy their life.

But trust me I never interfared in their life. I saw my parents with other men and women in many intimate positions but I never said anything.

Still they felt that I am not good enough to stay in their life.

My mother used to lock me in dark room at night because they wanted to enjoy their life with their friends and they used to think that I will disturb them..