xix

DAYVON DAQUAN BENNETT
|21|

DAYVON LAID awake in Peace's bed as he smoked a wood, while holding her hand as she slept

DAYVON LAID awake in Peace's bed as he smoked a wood, while holding her hand as she slept. Martin played on TV as Dayvon took a pull from the wood, reminiscing on what had just took place two hours earlier.

"Take allat shit off." Dayvon spoke as he stared at Peace.

"Von—"

"I must be speakin' spanish or something?" Dayvon laughed as he walked towards Peace, grabbing her by her neck before she could make it out of the apartment. "Take it off, for I take it off you Peace."

Peace swallowed the lump in her throat at the mention of her first name. She closed the door with her door staring into the anger filled eyes of her lover.

"I be too nice witchu' Peace." He laughed with his hand still around her throat. "Why you still got clothes on? Take 'em the fuck off and ian' gon' keep repeatin' myself."

"Let me check on Ru—"

"He gone." Dayvon spoke dryly letting go of her neck trying to contain himself. "Peace take that shit off right now. You just makin' it worse for yourself ."

Peace sighed softly almost regretting going out with the girls. She placed her large designer bag on the couch as Von stared her down. She slipped her shoes off slowly as he's eyes watched her every move. Slowly rising to her black shorts, she hooked each of her index fingers to either side as she pulled them down slipping out of them. She moved her hands to her shirt as she pulled it off, throwing it into the pile along with her shorts and her purse.

"Come here Peace." Von spoke lowly.

She walked over to him slowly, almost scared to even get to close. Once she was in reach Von pulled her onto the couch sitting her next to him.

"I was too chill witchu' Peace." He spoke as he turned to face her, staring into the innocent girls eyes. He smiled. "Cause you was delicate and shit. Now I gotta show you who the fuck I am baby."

After he spoke that line, he frowned. Wrapping his hand around her neck he flipped her over so that she was under him. He rubbed his free hand down her stomach stopping at the waist band of her panties.

"You scared ma?" He questioned, laughing as she nervously shook her head no. "Good."

He swiftly slipped his hand into her black underwear rubbing over the warm flesh. "Can I?"

Peace just nodded frantically, her breath caught in her throat as she watched Von. He stared down as he dipped his index finger past her urethral opening, into her vagina. Peace frowned softly as she felt him pushing his finger inside of her.