EPILOGUE

PEACE ARMONI JONES-BENNETT
|35|

"MOOMOO ARE you ready?" Peace called out to her seventeen-year old daughter Miracle.

"Yes ma'am." Miracle, better known as Moo or Moomoo called out. They had been calling the girl that ever since she was young, Moo was the first word she ever said and the nickname just stuck with her.

Today the Bennett family would be taking an updated family portrait. They did one every year due to their family expanding. The thirty-five year old mother of eight and grandmother of six soon to be seven was never bored. Her household was always busy and she wouldn't want to have it any other way.

"Mommy!" Six year old Dayana called out making Peace walk into her room to see what the problem was. "My shoes look funny."

Peace looked down at the girls shoes before mentally laughing. "You got them on the wrong foot bug."

"Thank you." Dayana smiled as her mother fixed her shoes. "I like your hair mommy."

"Thank you baby." Peace smiled. Compliments from her kids and her husband always made her feel better. "Go downstairs. Play your iPad while I get your sister."

"Ok." Dayana spoke grabbing her iPad from the bed, exiting the room after kissing Peace's cheek making her blush.

Peace exited Dayana's room before walking into her youngest daughter room. She knocked on the wall so Tristyn could feel the vibrations.

"What's wrong baby?" Peace signed to her deaf three year old daughter as she sat on the bed next to her.

"I'm sleepy." The toddler signed back as Peace pulled her into her lap.

"After we take pictures you can sleep with me and daddy ok." Peace signed to her making her nod. Peace grabbed her hearing aids from her dresser before placing then into Tristyn's ears. "You look so pretty mama."

"Thank you." Tristyn slurred out due to the small speech impediment she had.

"You did it without stuttering T." Peace squealed ad she placed small kisses all over her daughters face making her blush.

"I get i-ice—"

"Sound it out baby and you can have as much as you want." Peace spoke as noticed her daughter about to give up on the sentence once she began to stutter.

"I get ice cream?" Tristyn rushed out making Peace smile widely before nodding.

"After our pictures baby I promise." Peace smiled as she put Tristyn's shoes on. Just as she stood up she heard the door bell ring making her sigh. "Go in the room with daddy T. Give me kiss."

The toddler pecked her mother's lips before grabbing her iPad and running into the room with her father. Peace walked back downstairs looking through the glass doors, to see her oldest children and their kids. She smiled as she opened the door before being engulfed into hugs.

"Nana." Her grandchildren called out simultaneously as she bent down kissing their cheeks.

She never thought at thirty five she would have six grandchildren and one on the way. Amaru started her off having his first child when he was seventeen years old, then another at nineteen, and his youngest at twenty one. The twenty two year old was doing well for himself and he provided for each of his kids so that's all that mattered. After Amaru, it was Junior he had a set of twins when he just turned eighteen. His two year old daughters loved him to death and didn't know any parent besides him due to their mother being a dead beat. Then it was True, Dayvon almost cried when he found out his first child was pregnant. She said those two words and his eyes glossed, his voice cracked, his heart stopped. But once True gave birth to her son he was like another version of his grandfather. Lastly it was Demi. She was pregnant. She was so scared to tell her parents she was pregnant she had just stopped coming around for a while. A few months later she popped up with a baby bump and they had already knew.