xxxix

PEACE ARMONI JONES
|18|

PEACE ARMONI JONES|18|

"HEY PRETTY mamas." Peace cooed as she looked down at Miracle. "You so pretty girl."

"Look at her eyes mommy." Amaru laughed as he looked down at Miracle's chinky eyes.

"Leave her alone Ru." Peace laughed as she rubbed baby powder under Miracle's neck.

"Where is daddy?"

"He went to drop the kids back off to their mommies." Peace spoke.

"Why didn't he drop Miracle off?" Amaru questioned as he watched his mother cater to the baby.

"Because Miracle is already with her mommy Ru."

"Can't she get a new mommy?" Amaru questioned. Over the past three weeks he had watched his parents slowly drift their attention away from him, onto the infant child that literally just popped up and that made him sad.

"No." Peace spoke lowly as she rubbed her fingers through a now sleeping Miracle's hair. "What's the matter?"

"Nothin'." Amaru spoke blandly. "Nanny is comin' to get me soon."

"You didn't even ask me." Peace frowned as she stared at Ru.

"I did." He spoke truthfully. "You jus' wasn't listenin' to me."

"B—"

"I have to get my stuff." Amaru spoke slowly trying to walk into his room.

"You have school Ru." Peace spoke as she looked down at Miracle, then back to Amaru.

"Nanny will take me. You have to worry about the baby anyways." He spoke dryly as he walked into his room, not letting her say another word.

"Well that was weird." Peace spoke to herself as Dayvon walked into the house with a McDonald's bag in his hand.

"Why you lookin' like that?" Von questioned as he sat the bags down on the couch before looking at his sleeping daughter. "Hey babyyy."

"No reason— stop because I just put her to sleep." Peace frowned as she grabbed a sausage biscuit from the bag.

"Fuck up." Von spoke as he placed small kisses on Miracle's face. "Where Grandbabii?"

"He's getting his things. He's going to my moms house." Peace spoke slightly frowning as she thought about what just happened.

"It's Tuesday P." Von spoke as he grabbed a hash brown from the bag. "He got school."

"That's what I said." Peace spoke as she took a small bite from the sandwich.

"So is-" Von was cut off as he heard blowing outside. He slowly stood up, sure not to wake Miracle as he clutched the gun on his waist before walking to the window. Slowly looking out he sighed once he seen that it was Eboni.