When you are asking for it... Part 1

Chapter 134 When you are asking for it… Part 1

Luther was slightly surprised at her sudden question. He had never even thought about something like that till now.

To be more precise, he never had the luxury to think about something like that.

His entire childhood was stolen from him and he was forced to train his body for every second and every minute of the day.

The ninth gate… Luther slightly clenched his fists as a cold look appeared in his eyes.

Su Lin quickly realized that she had asked the wrong question and was about to say something else when a familiar raspy voice interrupted their intimate atmosphere.

“So… This is where you have run off to?”

Su Lin didn’t even have to glance at that arrogant face to realize who was talking.

“You are still stalking me?” Su Lin pursed her lips in annoyance, while Luther had a cold glint in his eyes. This pest has been bothering them for way too long!

Shi Meng unceremoniously leaned on the railing. It didn’t look like he was leaving them anytime soon.

He even shrugged his shoulders and declared. “Don’t look at me. This is a public place.”

Su Lin stayed silent for a minute, and then abruptly stood up from her dinner date.

She didn’t want to linger there anymore. The mood was already ruined and the sky seemed to be darkening as well.

Iceland typically had extremely short day times and a long endless night. So they might as well return back to the hotel room.

Luther also didn’t engage with the unwelcome guest and quietly left behind Su Lin.

Su Lin was not someone who would take this sort of a taunt lying down. So he was curious as to why this pest was still loitering around them.

The joy of this unexpected encounter slowly faded from Shi Meng’s face. Watching both of them leave, he couldn’t help but feel a bit agitated.

But, he could only silently watch their disappearing figures…

Were they staying together in the same hotel room? A weird question popped up in his mind out of nowhere.

He shook his head and answered his phone that was almost screaming at him now.

Back in the hotel room, Su Lin walked out and leaned on the patio grills, as she absent-mindedly gazed at the vivid colors painting the night sky.

The chubby fur ball little white peacefully settled in a corner nibbling on the food that Su Lin had brought back for it.

And Luther silently stood next to Su Lin, looking at her, rather than the enchanting boundless sky.

As if understanding his unspoken question Su Lin mumbled, “That guy, Shi Meng’s late grandfather is a really good person. He single-handedly left enough good karma for both the mother and son pair to exploit.”

She chuckled and explained. But, even she had a bottom line…

One of these days, she just might have to do something for this pest to actually leave her alone. And she had a nagging feeling that it might be coming soon.

Su Lin sighed and leaned slightly on Luther.

Though the evening did not proceed as he planned it, Luther was still satisfied with the special time he spent with the wifey.