-5

Reminder of chapter 4:
„ oh i was about to leave . I came hee with Chan changbin and hyunjin, they left before I could finish my food so I decided to stay a bit longer

Anyways bye

Minho was on his way to the base. He knew Chan would start scolding him for coming a few minutes too late .
That guy is literally acting like minho mum which just doesn't make sence. He literally was the one singing „rubby ducky you're the one one" while squishing a bigass rubber duck in his hands.

Their age different didn't evenhave that big of a gap

There minho was . Standing infront of the door of Chan Hyungs basement.
He knocked on the door and tried to hide right on the corner of the door.

Without even looking Chans arm made his way to that corner and drawn him to himself.

„Apologies now , or no ice cream for you „ Chan ordered him.

„I'm sorry that I didn't mean to to eat slow ,and rathered chocking on my food making ,to myself fall down in public and die right infront of them ." minho counted up sarcastically .

„ drama queen, I'll wait for you next time , I can't leave you alone out there ." Chan said

„Hyung your basement is literally a strip club what the fuck , fix your own problems first you horny wolf. What a good influence for us ~who are so much younger than you ~

„Ah and chan „ minho asked slowly taking out his phone of his pocket , unlocking it with his Face ID and finally turning the screen to the elders direction .

„ look what I've found on Instagram isn't it adorable „

Chan stopped himself from arguing with minho and violently took the phone from minho

„ jeongin and Felix are - wait no since when do they know eacho-
Pls tell me they started dating or anything like that .isn't Felix together with jisung???"chan was upset

" jealous ? They might hook up soon if it goes on like that , don't you think so channie " it was minhos turn to finally defend himself and start making the rules

"How about you stop focusing on getting thousands of dollars with ur basement right here and start fixing that problem of urs between u and jeongin.He probably thinks your scary, disgusting and selfish "

"LANGUAGE MINHO." Chan refused to belive what he just said and aggressively left the room, making the doorknob loose.

Minho knew Chan is going to avoid talking to him till tomorrow. Like he always does after arguing like today. School starts tomorrow for all four of them which means he will definitely get to talk with Chan .

He just hoped he's gonna fix himself from starting to make win's by invite rich people to his club. One day something will go downhill but minho hopes that day will never come . He actually cared for Chan