-13

Chan didn't care anymore.
„Y'all can go start with the art project we're late anyways. Fuck school."

„Mood" changbin said

Seungmin froze in place .not trying to speak with hyunjin.

How about we go...
_________________________________

...swimming ? I mean we have enough time for the school project
Felix recommended .

Everyone looked at him .

„Well that's a good idea Felix! It's warm right now ,this is the first and last time for you guys to do be somewhere else than in school."
Chan said making them follow every word of his .

Chan knew this was his opportunity to get closer to jeongin.

„Well definitely in" hyunjin added get closers to jisung.

Hyunjins sudden action bothered minho a lot , so minho Just leaned his Arm onto seungmins shoulder getting as close as he could get to provocade him .

„I mean we could but I just wanted to go eat something with jisung, so If you don't  mind .."

„Hyung I'm not hungry it's all good we can go , as you see everyone agreed let's just go with them ."jisung provided

Jisung knew that he didn't want to go , but he just didn't want to spent the whole day alone with MINHO

„Let's go to my mansion ,I have a pool „ hyunjin said , casually Not even trying to flex with it like other People would do .

„Alright Lets go „

All aight were on their way to hyunjins mansion. It was quit far away so they had to take two taxis.

Chan ,hyunjin , minho and felix were in the first car .

Changbin,Han and seungmin were in the second one .

You're probably asking urself..who pared them ? No one.
They just randomly got into the cars.

„Dang it „ felix cursed.
Instead of being with jisung and seungmin,he was there with everyone else from the other friend group expect for changbin.
That would have been the only inception.

Car1:

Chan sat next to the driver ,and the other 3 members on the backseats .

„Why so angry mr. I'll get anything I need „Hyunjin provocatively asked while doing a downward laugh

„Shut up fucker"minho replied harshly

Chan looked at Felix, knowing that he probably is very confused .

„Go look for your own „toy" and don't dare to even touch him „ he got harsher every second

Who is he ? Felix asked

„Jisung" hyunjin simply replied