-8✨

Jisung really hates minho but something In his touch made him addictive.luckily no one was watching it was about 7 seconds anyways.

Little do they know ✨someone was filming them ✨

——————————————————

Meanwhile jeongin finally spoke with Chan .

"Uhm if you want to , you can start drawing . I'm not good at it.
Jeongin said

"I'm not the best at it either ..but I could at least try ? I'm usually drawing eyes when class gets so boring so that at least could end up looking good enough " Chan told him while scratching his neck, trying not to look too arrogant so he just started to smile .

Jeongin actually could relate to what he said and started to laugh .

Chans day got better right away . He could feel his cheeks getting red and tried to make an excuse for it.

"It's pretty hot , isn't it? Haha"

"What , who , where is hot? You?"
Jeongin acoustically didn't understand what he meant.

"Wait I'm hot? When why where did that come from ?" Chan was chanfused

"Huh wait you said that you're hot huh? I mean it's not wrong but I'm confused "Jeongin Felt embarrassed cuz that was inappropriate

Jeongin Felt embarrassed cuz that was inappropriate.

Chan felt like passing out right in the middle of the class , but he acted calm just replying with a

" yea i know that , let's just forget what we were speaking about. We both seem to not understand anything right now "
Chan looked cool and calm .
Perfect perfect perfect .

Jeongin nodded.
Chan finally started sketching, enjoying being able to look at him nonestop.
For the drawing of course.

„Y-you have pretty eyes ,they're really unique „ Chan said while  regretting life choices.

Jeongin didnt expect that he would ever get a compliment from a guy he tried to avoid to speak with.
„I - I'm not really a fan of them , but everyone seems to like my eyes ..hm I guess I'm kinda insecure about my looks ." that was kinda deep .jeongin wasn't going to speak about such things with a stranger .

„noooo what do you mean , why should you be insecure about your eyes?? I always loved ur eyes shape .i think it really attracts the people you're around with. Like I did,the first thing that I noticed about you asap were your eyes.
Stop hating them .even if you do feel insecure about them , try to wear make up or maybe an eyeliner that will kinda change the form of it but I'm tellin you , straight from my heart I REALLY REALLY REALLY love your eyes. „