5. Two bastards

The entire Zun Pavilion was silent, and the three of them looked at Li Ruwen with dull eyes, and seemed to be shocked by Li Ruwen's behavior for a while.

Li Ruwen only had his junior sister Liu Bing in his heart, watching Liu Bing affectionately. Liu Bing had not recovered from the shock, but Li Ruwen thought that Liu Bing's expression at this time was because his sister Liu Bing was immersed in him. Among the surprise romances, as Senior Sister Mu Xue said, the woman's extremely touched expression was shocked and speechless.

"Sister Liu Bing, there is no mausoleum in the world, who would dare to be with Junjue? Please be my dual cultivation partner, and I will definitely treat you well." Li Ruwen's eyes at this time burst into hot sparks, in Liu Bing and others When the two did not react, He took Liu Bing's jade hand and kissed.

Li Ruwen smelled the scent on Liu Bing's hand, and somehow thought of the intoxicating fragrance of Senior Sister Mu Xue. It seemed that Senior Sister Mu Xue smelled a little better. Li Ruwen was taken aback by this thought. How could he think so? He couldn't be sorry for Junior Sister Liu Bing, so when he raised his head and was about to say something, he was hit by a sudden palm.

Yun Ze had a sullen and handsome face, and the murderous aura that radiated from his body made Dongfang Chen stunned again. He never thought that Liu Bing was so important in Yun Ze's mind. Facing the frivolous act of Confucianism, he even used the ice thorn. When he came out, it can be seen that he was extremely murderous towards the younger brother who grew up together.

When Dongfang Chen realized this, his heart sank even more, and he stopped Yunze with a loud voice.

"Yunze! Don't be impulsive!" Dongfang Chen's slightly coercive voice sounded in the hall of the Zun Pavilion. Yun Ze and Liu Bing returned to their minds in time, and Yun Ze was seeing the one that made him lose his mind. In one scene, he had no idea what he was doing, he was already controlled by anger.

Yunze subconsciously lowered his head to look at the blue ice thorn in his hand, and then looked at the face when Master looked at him a little more solemnly, and he immediately took back the ice thorn in his hand and the pressure he released.

Yunze just wanted to plead guilty, but he was interrupted again before he could say anything.

"Whether it is to stop it, it can't stop my love with Sister Liu Bing. We are in agreement, and no one can separate us!" Li Ruwen had a trace of blood on his mouth, and the palm given by Yunze seemed to hurt him. It's heavy, but it doesn't prevent him from getting closer to Liu Bing step by step..

Liu Bing, who finally got back to her senses, said: "??!" How come this is in agreement again? Who wants to agree with him! !

Mu Xue, who was outside the Zun Pavilion Hall, had her mouth full of fairy fruits, and her eyes were almost staring. It was a big drama. I didn't expect Yunze to have such a possessive desire to kill Li Ruwen. What she didn't expect was that Li Ruwen, a silly P, would even get on it again..

Mu Xue wanted to laugh but was afraid of choking because her mouth was filled with fairy fruit. She sat on the tree with her "faced face" and continued to watch the good show, especially when she saw the yellow and green on Liu Bing's face. Bravo.

Let her pick up, find so many spare tires, now it's all right, has the car overturned? Hahahaha..., Mu Xue can't mention it too much in her heart, she wants to have a hard time with everyone, who is afraid of whom!

Mu Xue was happy while chewing on the little fairy fruit, and he stuffed two more little fairy fruit into his mouth, bulging, cute and loving.

Inside the Zun Pavilion

The murderous aura that Yunze managed to control, instantly boiled again, and the ice thorns condensed even more firmly.

And Li Ruwen seemed to be invisible, and with a firm expression, he pleaded with Dongfang Chen, who also endured the rage..

"I implore Master to fulfill me and Sister Liu Bing." No one can hinder his sincere love with Sister Liu Bing, even Senior Brother and Master.

Liu Bing was anxious and embarrassed, and couldn't help refuting something in the first two steps, "Junior brother, don't talk nonsense, I...I don't have any intention of admiring you." Maybe it was because I told Li Ruwen earlier. Many implied words that cannot be loved, Liu Bing said these words with a guilty conscience.

Li Ruwen didn't feel disappointed when he heard this. Senior Sister Mu Xue said that a girl was shy by nature, even if she liked it, she would refuse to welcome it. Sure enough, Senior Sister Mu Xue had said it again. So Li Ruwen was even more convinced of what Mu Xue had said. Must be firm in his affection for Junior Sister Liu Bing.

"Sister Liu Bing, I'm embarrassed for you. Master will definitely fulfill me and you. From now on, Li Ruwen will treat you like a treasure." Li Ruwen looked at Liu Bing firmly and promised Liu Bing.

Liu Bing's face was green, and her face was blue with anxiety, why she couldn't understand it! ? She stuttered with anger.

"You...you...you don't want to talk nonsense, Master..." Liu Bing really had no choice but to ask Dongfang Chen for help. When Liu Bingqiushui's eyes looked at him for help, how could Dongfang Chen stand it up? What's more, Dongfang Chen is very unhappy at first, Liu Bing can only be something in his wraps, how can he let others peep.

Li Ruwen's words and actions have completely angered Dongfang Chen. When Dongfang Chen wanted to use coercion to teach Li Ruwen, someone took a step ahead of him.

Yun Ze held the ice thorn and rushed towards Li Ruwen with enough spiritual power. Li Ruwen finally noticed it and avoided Yunze's fatal blow in time.

Yunze had already lost his reason, and it was another blow towards Li Ruwen, "Nine Springs Ice Spike!" The Jiuquan Ice Spikes cultivated in the Jindan Period were a blow that was completely impossible to resist in the late stage of foundation building.

Mu Xue on the tree was stunned. Yunze really loved Liu Bing like crazy, but... it seemed a bit crazy and abnormal. After all, Li Ruwen was the younger brother he had been taking care of since childhood!

With just such a blow, if Li Ruwen didn't escape, he would be stabbed into a hedgehog. This Yunze is really wolfful. There is no trace of Mu Xue in her heart while eating a small fairy fruit while watching the excitement. The excitement is so beautiful. .

Li Ruwen straightened his face, and wanted to avoid the Jiuquan ice thorns of Yunze, but it was too late. Seeing that he was about to be tied up by countless dense ice thorns, Li Ruwen had no choice but to take out his armour. A giant shield, a giant shield stood in front of Li Ruwen, and successfully blocked Yunze's Jiuquan ice thorn.

Li Ruwen, who had blocked the fatal blow, breathed a sigh of relief, and at the same time, his anger rose. The big brother hated him so much? Are you going to grab Sister Liu Bing from him? Thinking that Senior Sister Liu Bing might be snatched away, Li Ruwen became extremely angry.

So the two fought in the hall. Dongfang Chen was shocked by this sudden change. If it weren't for Li Ruwen to take out a giant shield, I'm afraid...

Dongfang Chen quickly took the pressure back. If the pressure is released at this time, the two people who fought in the temple will be directly reduced to the level of cultivation. The test is close at hand, and they must not be reduced to the level of the test, otherwise the competition will be held. Where did he put his face after losing.

"Stop! Stop all for the deity!" Dongfang Chen yelled angrily, but unfortunately the two in the hall were fighting like a raging fire and couldn't listen to it.

Liu Bing shook her body, bit her lip, with a pity that I saw, and shouted in a low voice, "Don't fight... Please don't fight..."

But the two seniors who had been observing her for a long time, they seemed to be unable to hear her at this time, and their actions were even more violent.

One hole in the hall was destroyed, and Dongfang Chen collapsed, not to mention his pavilion hall! ! ! These two bastards! !