106: My sister is a legend

Mu Xue was behind Yuan Bing, staring straight at him.
When Yuan Bing slowly turned his head and saw Mu Xue, his mind was completely blank.

She... why is she here? Yuan Bing's eyes widened and motionless, how could it be? Where's the sleepy array? Correct! Sleepy spirit array!

Yuan Bing quickly and skillfully made gestures quickly, but after putting his hands together for a long time, the sleepy spirit formation that should have appeared still did not appear.

"No! The sleepy spirit formation! Where is my sleepy spirit formation?" Yuan Bing gesticulated frantically. No matter how many times he gestured, the sleepy spirit formation never appeared.

Cold sweat dripped from Yuan Bing's forehead, his sleepy spirit formation!
what happened? Why doesn't it appear? The sleepy spirit circle that was originally linked to his soul has never existed, and it has completely disappeared without a trace.

Mu Xue knew that Yuan Bing had discovered that the sleepy spirit formation had disappeared, with a smile on her lips, "Did you find that your formation was gone?"

Yuan Bing froze, stopped the movement of his hands, and slowly turned his head to look at Mu Xue again.

"How could you...who are you?" Qingfeng's miss, was it a miss?
It was because Qingfeng didn't have the ability to deal with Mu Xue.

"Who I am, you don't need to know, anyway, remember, I am someone you can't afford." Mu Xue almost said not to inquire about my sister.
My sister is a legend.
Just about to say it, I filtered it in my head and felt this sentence. It's a special second.

Mu Xuechao stayed in place again, Yuan Bing used the water to cover the Jinshan Mountain.

Yuan Bing was washed out of thin air to breathe hard, and the spiritual power in his body was constantly being consumed.

"Stacked like a building!" While Mu Xue used the water to cover the Jinshan Mountain, she also used the vines, directly pressing Yuan Bing out of breath.

Seeing him at this time, Mu Xue didn't forget to use some actions that he wanted to poison, "Don't waste your time, forget to tell you, I! A hundred poisons are not invading." Mu Xue said very lightly, only she and not far away Yuan Bing heard clearly.

Yuan Bing doesn't use the poison anymore, no wonder! The poison on the hidden weapon is so overbearing, she still has nothing to do with her passing by.

Mu Xue didn't say too much, just didn't want to let the Five Poisons know that she was invincible too early, otherwise it wouldn't be too fun.

Yuan Bing's spiritual power also disappeared. Before he fell into a coma, he suddenly remembered that he was in the early stage of Yuan Ying, but Mu Xue's spiritual power and moves were significantly higher than him, and she could easily defeat herself. Then she concealed Xiu. for?

Unfortunately, it was too late when Yuan Bing noticed this problem, and he didn't have to say a word. A sturdy, hard vine of Mu Xue directly pressed Yuan Bing into a coma.

At the last second before Yuan Bing fell into a coma, he looked at Mu Xue dumbly, his sleepy spirit formation!

Yuan Bing was in a coma, and Mu Xue won the match naturally. Before everyone could react from the reversal, Mu Xue won.

Elder Chang Lian is very pleased and has a boundless future! "Muxue of the Shushan School wins!"

The words reached everyone's ears, and after the audience was quiet for a second, there was a burst of violent cheers.

Ren Yingying cried and laughed, "Muxue! Good job! Senior sister supports you!" The moment she won, she burst into tears and laughed.

The Supreme Immortal Venerable Yurong returned to normal, her eyes glowing softly at Mu Xue on the stage.