14. The pendant

As soon as she entered, Mu Xue was dizzy before she could see what was in the pendant. As she entered, the thunder and lightning in the space gave Mu Xue a thunderbolt..

Mu Xue:    "!!!"   What the hell! ? How can there be thunder?

Mu Xue's cold hair stood up, and she hurriedly wanted to get out of the pendant. She didn't expect that the thunderbolt seemed to have installed a position on her body, and it must give Mu Xue to the thunderbolt.

Mu Xue reacted quickly, and she avoided it the first time, but when the thunderbolt came down for the second time, she did not have time to escape, and the thunderbolt hit her directly, blasting Mu Xue completely black.

Mu Xue feels that her whole person is not good. As soon as she enters the space, she is stabbed by thunder. What about becoming a cowhide character? The golden finger of the novel, what should be the pomp? How come she was struck by lightning? !

Crying without tears, Mu Xue endured the severe pain of torn bones and bones. Just about to take a step, good fellow, another thunderbolt fell on Mu Xue's body.

Mu Xue was dangling on the ground and her hair exploded. When the second lightning strike hit Mu Xue's body, Mu Xue had fainted because it was beyond the range of her pain.

When she woke up, she was already on the bed in the dormitory, and Mu Xue blinked her eyes. She... seemed to dream that she was fainted by lightning in the pendant space?

Mu Xue's head couldn't react a little, so this dream was a bit too real, right? Don't feel too real when you are struck by lightning.

That kind of tearing pain is not something people can tolerate. How could she have such a dream? Strangely, Mu Xue moved her body, and she felt that her body would not hurt anymore. The place that was injured by another elder didn't hurt anymore. 

The whole person was very energetic.

 Elder Yu was awesome. Mu Xue sighed and she sat down. Getting up, looking down at her hand, Mu Xue almost rolled off the bed in fright.

The whole hand was dark and it seemed to be coated with a layer of carbon. Mu Xue looked at the quilt. The quilt was dirty and dirty. It can be seen that she did not dream, but was really smashed by thunder!

"Damn! Aren't you dreaming?" Mu Xue quickly took out the pendant from her neck and touched two of these pendants. She didn't have the courage to go in again.

 The scared Mu Xue hesitated for a few seconds and put the pendant back to her heart. .

Regardless of these first, the most important thing now is to wash off the dark things on your body, otherwise if someone breaks in and sees it, it will be difficult to explain it, or you will be treated as a demon.

Mu Xue used several dust-cleaning techniques on her body in succession, and then she washed away the black paint

. It was much more comfortable to wash. Mu Xue took a picture in the mirror, but she didn't find anything black, so she was relieved.

"Hey... it's a cannon fodder after all." Mu Xue sat on the bed with some brain pain, what kind of golden fingers or spring water, she became a thunderbolt, and her life was different, but she didn't know whether it was Elder Yu.

 Healed her injury? Or is it the credit of the two thunders? She felt comfortable all over, as if she had been opened up through the two channels of Ren and Du.

Mu Xue thought for a while, and thought there might be both, so does this Thunder have any characteristics?

Forget it, I don't want to do this first, anyway, this life was originally picked up by her, and one day is one day. It's not that she is unwilling to avenge the original owner. How can she avenge her own strength? People with high cultivation bases do wrong things