82. Shocked everyone

Oops, Junior Sister Muxue won't be plotted against, right?

"Senior sister, Junior Sister Mu Xue can't find her." Du Jiaping shouted for a long time, but he couldn't find Mu Xue.

Ren Yingying regained her senses, and followed Du Jiaping to find Mu Xue.

"Will Junior Sister still be in there?" The disciples are almost out now, and only a few remain.

The Supreme Immortal Venerable saw that the two disciples under the sect were in a panic, and the sound transmission asked them to come.

"Master, Junior Sister Mu Xue is still in the top of the Nine Dragons." With Junior Sister Mu Xue's state of mind, it's not bad to be able to pass the third level, but it's very likely that she was framed by someone.

Ren Yingying was the first to speak to Supreme Immortal Venerable, Du Jiaping was in a hurry, what should I do? It seemed that Junior Sister Mu Xue was still in the Kowloon Peak and did not come out.

Supreme Immortal Venerable frowned slightly, hasn't she come out yet? But this Jiulongding can't find out who is inside.

"Wait a while, don't be impatient." Mu Xue's soul lamp showed no signs, and people were fine.

Ren Yingying and Du Jiaping had to listen to the words of Supreme Immortal Venerable, and wait for a while.

But gradually, when the disciples in Jiulongdingli were gradually less than a few left in it, Du Jiaping and Ren Yingying were anxious. Sister Mu Xue would not really be killed, right?

Supreme Immortal Venerable frowned and said to Elder Shang Xian, "Elder, my disciples are still in Nine Dragons Peak." The implication was that he wanted to go in to find Muxue.

Elder Shangxian knew the concerns of Supreme Immortal Venerable, and naturally he knew that the disciple he was talking about was the female disciple he met last time, and the female disciple who had only entered Shushan not long ago from the outer door. It would be bad if you thought it was an outer disciple.

"Let's go." Elder Shangxian allowed Supreme Immortal Venerable. In fact, he didn't need to ask him, he could also enter the Kowloon Peak directly. It's just that Supreme attaches great importance to etiquette, but that female disciple's etiquette... it's hard to say. , Supreme is very tolerant of her.

Supreme Immortal Venerable disappeared in place in an instant, and when he was about to step into the top of Nine Dragons, he was stunned by the oncoming person.

"I have seen the Supreme Immortal Venerable." Jiang Ting politely saluted the Supreme Immortal Venerable.

After the Supreme Immortal returned to his senses, he nodded slightly and responded, "But did you see a good-looking female disciple?"

Jiang Ting thought for a while, "There is such a woman, but I don't know if it is because of the Supreme Immortal. The person who speaks." After so long in retreat, he didn't know that Supreme Immortal Venerable had accepted another female disciple.

"Where is she?" Supreme Immortal Venerable's slightly wrinkled brows loosened, and he would know if he went up.

Jiang Ting's face was a little embarrassed at this time, "She has reached the sixth level." Unfortunately, he did not pass.

Supreme Immortal Venerable: "!?" This time, he was really surprised.

Before the two could react, the disciples outside saw Jiang Ting come out from inside, and all cheered.

"Look, Brother Jiang is here, it's Brother Jiang."

"Brother Jiang is here! Brother Jiang is here!"

"Brother Jiang is really good-looking."

The disciples were all excited, thinking that Jiang Ting had entered the ninth level of Jiulongding.

Elder Shangxian still couldn't believe it, "Isn't it Jiang Ting?" The disciple was still in the ninth level, but now Jiang Ting has come out.

Several Immortal Venerables next to him didn't know how to react to this sudden change.

Dao and Immortal Venerable, who had just been greeted with joy, looked delicate at this time, how could it not be Jiang Ting? He had never heard of a disciple who was more talented than Jiang Ting.

Both Du Jiaping and Ren Yingying were worried about Mu Xue, but they didn't care much about who was on the ninth level of Nine Dragons Peak.

"What? The ninth level?" Jiang Ting was incredulous, looking at his Master Dao and Immortal Venerable.

Dao He Xianzun nodded and glanced at Supreme Xianzun, the disciple he had always been proud of, but now he has been surpassed by Supreme. A disciple can actually set foot on the ninth level of the Nine Dragons Peak? He became a famous celebrity of the entire Shushan sect and even the outer sect.

Jiang Ting broke his usual stern expression and looked at the top of the Nine Dragons standing in front of him. He couldn't imagine that someone could climb to the ninth level for so long, and he was a female disciple.

Supreme Immortal Venerable knew that Mu Xue had entered the ninth level, and he was both happy and worried in his heart. No one could know what the ninth level of Nine Dragons was.

The disciples: "!!!"

It was told that the disciple who entered the ninth level of Nine Dragons Peak was actually Mu Xue? Twilight Snow? Mu Xue, a disciple of the Kunlun School who had been a waste of material before? It's really a stone that stirs up a thousand waves.

The disciples whispered in shock, expressing their disbelief.

"It can't be Muxue, right?"

"How is it possible? Breaking into the ninth level is not something you can break into at will. I really don't believe it.

" It's fake."

"I'll find out when she comes out, and I'll find out soon if it's her." Liu Xiyu couldn't believe that it was Mu Xue who entered the ninth level.

Du Jiaping and Ren Yingying couldn't believe that Mu Xue had entered the ninth level? The two looked at each other with disbelief.

Mu Xue, who shocked everyone, was lying on the ninth stage and didn't even want to get up, I wanted to beat someone! I have never seen a dragon bullying people like this, throwing her like a meat pie, so that she was almost fried in an oil pan.

What about the ice spirit obstacle avoidance? The owner is about to be crushed to death, what is this guy doing? Mu Xue glanced at the space, good guy, she was still floating in the spiritual spring, and she was happy.

Mu Xue didn't want to open her eyes to look around. Now that she's at the ninth level, won't she be dumped?

Forget it, Mu Xue finally sighed deeply, slowly opened her eyes, endured the pain all over her body, and walked towards the middle step by step.

Mu Xue was stunned by the picture that caught her eye. The dragon in front of her was not as beautiful and mighty as the dragon below. Most of its dragon scales were missing, and the dragon's horns were missing... what??

Mu Xue didn't expect such a scene. This Shenlong looked like it was injured like this. I don't know how many years it has been here. What's strange is that there is no fire pool among the Shenlong. It is the only one dragon. without a fire pool.

Shenlong heard Mu Xue's footsteps, his tail moved, but he didn't raise his eyes.