Part 2

Daeun pov

We finally arrived at where dining room was. I can see there have 6 boys. Some of them look at me shockly while some of them saw me nothing. Well, I guess, some who looking at me shockly didn't know about me as their housemate. Yes. Me too. I shocked after see there have 6 boys in there. Plus, Heeseung. 7 boys in here! Oh my gard! I look their face one by one. There look really young and handsome. Huhu. How can I live with them?

"Are you going to stand at there while staring at us?"

One of them asked me coldly. I look at him. He has eagle eyes. Scary...

"N-nae..."

I walk towards the empty seat that beside Heeseung and other boy who have foxy eyes. He smile at me.

"Hi, my name is Kim Sunoo. You can call me Sunoo although you 1 year younger than me."

I just nodded and smile back.

"Can we start eat now?"

Another boy said coldly to us again. I look at the boy who has a really handsome face. Wow. I can feel the heat of the air inside the room. We nodded and we start to eat the dinner that have make. I really shocked after taste the foods. It's really delicious!

"How is it? Is it delicious?"

One of them asked. The guy that had a puppy smile. He's cute tho! I nodded and continue eat again.

"She's really into the food so much, Jay hyung."

Sunoo said. I look at him that smiling at me before looking at the guy who he called as Jay. Oh. The guy with eagle eyes. He just ignore him and continued eating. What's with that behavior?

After a few minutes, I finally finish my food. I was about to stand up and pick up the plate when suddenly Heeseung stop me.

"Just let it. I will wash it for you."

I shook my head.

"It's will burden you."

I said as I pick up my plate.

"If you say so, please help me wash my plate too."

One boy who looks more younger than me said makes me furrowed my eyebrows but just nodded because I'm too lazy to argue with him. He give me his plate before I start walking out from the dining room.

...

Sunoo pov

"Yah! Why you told her to wash your plate? You have your own hands right?"

I asked annoyed to the younger one who named Niki.

"She didn't reject."

He said while give me his innocent look. I rolled my eyes.

"Calm down,Sunoo. Niki, you shouldn't that to her. She is one year older than you."

Heeseung hyung help me. I nodded.

"Oh yeah? Who cares then?"

He said makes my blood boiled. But, keep it calm down since I don't want make a scene.

...

Daeun pov

I was washing the dishes when suddenly I feel something furring on my legs. I think it was a cat so I just ignore it. But, I heard a barking sound. I quickly look down and saw a little cute yet scary dog was barking at me. I open my eyes widely and scream out of my lungs.

...

??? Pov

I was searching for Maeumi when suddenly I heard a scream from the kitchen also barking sounds. Maeumi? I quickly run to the kitchen.

I saw Maeumi was barking while looking up. I look at the tap where is the sink was and I saw Daeun on the tap while hugging her knees.

"Aghhhh... What are you doing here, doggy?..."

I found it's funny so I laughed. She look at me.

"Yah! Help me! Don't dare you to laugh at me."

She said. I shook my head and walk towards them. I took Maeumi from the floor.

"Are you scare of dog?"

I asked her. She rolled her eyes.

"Please, take it away from me."

She said while shooing me with her hands. I smirked and held Maeumi infront of her.

"AGHHHH! PLEASE!!!"

She scream loudly and close her eyes when I held Maeumi close with her. I laughed after that. I put Maeumi down and told him to play with other dogs outside. After he walk out from the kitchen, I look at Daeun who was close her eyes while put her hands on her face. I found it really cute. What? Jungwon, no! You can't be! I clear my throat.

"Well, he's already gone."

I said.

"Already?"

She slowly peek from her hands and look at me. She put her hands down after that and sighed relief. I smile after see what she did.

"What happen just now?"

We both look at the voice and saw our 6 housemate already stand infront of the frame kitchen.

"Daeun? Are you okey? Did Jungwon do something to you?"

Sunoo hyung walk towards us and help her get down from the tap. I glare at him. She shook her head.

"No.. It's ju-"

"Daeun scare of dog."

I cutted her words and she give me a glare. I stick out my tongue to her. She rolled her eyes.

"I thought there have something wrong. Daeun's scream almost give me heart attack."

Jake hyung said while holding his chest.

"You really disturbing us. Such a trouble."

Jay hyung spoke after a long time before walk away. I don't know why hyung treat her so meany like this? I look at Daeun. She look sad.

"Don't mind with his words, Daeun~ah. He always like that."

Sunoo hyung comfort her.

"What Jay said just now, it's true."

Sunghoon hyung suddenly spoke before walk away follow Jay hyung. I heard Daeun's sighed after that.

"Just one day. I already got enemies."

She said before sighed again. I look at her with one eyebrow lifted. Enemies? Wow. Did she always think like that if someone say something bad? I just shook my head.