Part 32

Flashback

Jungwon pov

When we were at home already, we asked the others about where is Daeun because we just go to her room and she was not there. We can see how serious they face were.

"When she walk at the school, why are you guys didn't accompany her?"

Sunghoon hyung asked us with his cold face. We both look at them confusely. Jay hyung sighed.

"She have been kidnapped by your ex, Nuri."

Jay hyung said. I shocked after heard that.

"W-what? Have been kidnap?!"

My blood started boiled after that.

"Calm down, Jungwon."

Jake hyung patted my shoulder softly as a comfort when he was standing beside me.

"Where did you guys know that she have been kidnapped?"

Niki asked coldly.

"From herself."

Heeseung hyung answered.

"do you've got the address?"

I asked as I walk towards them with my cold face. Heeseung hyung give me his phone and look at the map.

"Ah, I know where is this."

I said. The boys started look at me and waiting for answer.

...

Present

"Don't dare to touch her or you die!"

I said as I saw 4 mans started to touch Daeun inappropriately. It's really make my blood boiled. Same as the others.

"J-jungwon.."

Daeun whined in her low voice. I can see how scare she was and it's really make me hurt. I look at the man with cold eyes.

"How can yo-"

I cutted one of the man words by punch him at the face. The boys started punch them really bad. I quickly go to Daeun who already look weak right now.

"Jungwon..."

She whined again. I untied the rope from her hands and legs. After that, she hug me and cry hardly. I patted her hair and back.

"Shh... Don't cry. We're here now."

I whispered to her.

"Jungwon, Niki. Bring her out. We will finish this."

Heeseung hyung said as me and Niki nodded. We both carried Daeun who still crying right now. We both arrived in the living room at the same time familiar voice said.

"Hey, baby! I thought that you're wants to meet me."

We turn at her. She smirked evilly.

"Why did you do this?"

I asked her coldly. She laughed devilishly. She walk towards her.

"You broke up with me. Don't you think, if I can't get you, she also can't get you."

She said with her laughed again.

"Well, you wrong."

I said and we turn back to walk out from the house when suddenly I heard a gun sound.

"Try to step out from this, or you'll die."

She said. We turn back at her. I scoffed.

"You think that I'm scared?" "

I said with smirk.

"well, just same to us."

She started pulled the trigger and shoot me. The sound makes me jump a little. But, I wait for the time where the bullet inside me when I don't feel anything.

"Noona!!"

I heard Niki scream. I look down and saw Daeun who hugging me. I catch her before she could colapse down. There have so many blood out from her body. I was stunned to speak right now. I look at her face. She smile.

"I never think that I will end like this."

She said with her weak smile.

"No, noona. Hold on. We're called ambulance."

Niki said as he quickly take his phone out from the pocket. But, he've been stopped when Daeun pulled his wrist and also mine.

"Please, take care of yourself."

She tried hard to talk that although she in pain.

"Don't say that. You will be safe. We're promise."

Niki said while crying. Yes. He already cry. She shook her head and smile.

"I don't think I can hold it anymore."

She said as she cough.

"Don't talking."

I said to her as I cover where is the place that she wound right now.

"Ehem... How drama it is..."

I heard Nuri said as me and Niki look at her. Niki stand up from his kneel and walk closer to Nuri. But, he stopped when Nuri point the gun on him.

"Just pulled the trigger and shoot me. Do you think I'm scare?!"

Niki yelled out with his mad face. Nuri laughed devilishly.

"My pleasure."

She was about to pull the trigger when suddenly she knock down after someone hit her from behind. She already unconscious on the floor.

"Gosh! This girl really irritated me!"

It's Seeun. I look at her coldly. She turn to me after that.

"Gosh! Daeun!"

She quickly run to us after that. She kneel down.

"What happen to her?"

She asked with pretend to be worry.

"Stop with you act, Seeun."

I said to her irritate. She look at me. Again, pretend to be innocent.

"What do you mean by that? I didn't act right now?"

She said. Pretend again. I scoffed.

"Stay away from her. Or else..."

"We called police already."

Jay hyung said as he pick up Nuri who on the floor and bring to the basement. Maybe to tie her before the police come before she can escape.

"Seeun, go back to your place. I don't want to see your face anymore."

Daeun who still fighting her life right now said. I look at Seeun with my cold eyes. She smirking after that.

"Looks like you guys already know me."

She stand up from the kneel and look at Daeun.

"Well, see you later... At the next life, Daeun~shi!"

She saif and was about to walk away when suddenly we heard the police sirens. Niki quickly go to Seeun and hold her so she can't escape.

"Hey, what are you doing?!"

She yelled out.

"You will follow them into the jail before you see noona in her next life."

Niki said as he bring her out from the house. I exhale my breath relief before look back at Daeun.

"Hang there!"

I said before pick her up with a bridal style. She can't speak right now because she really in pain. And it's really hurt to see her like that.