Part 29

Daeun pov

I walk downstairs as I feel hungry because I didn't eat dinner with the boys just now because I lose my appetite. But, now. Why is it hungry? I shook my head and walk to the kitchen. It's shock me just to see Jay was cooking something.

"Are you hungry now?"

He suddenly asked without looking at me.

"How did you know?"

I asked him. Although, we're not closer because he will tease me or what, he's very kind person. That's all.

"Because I know you better than other housemate."

He said as he put the food that he make on the plate before give it to me.

"eat it or I will give it to Layla."

He said with his poker face. I give him my disgusted face before take the plate from his hands.

"What a teaser boy."

I said before walk out from the kitchen with the plate go to the dining room. I sit at one of the seat and started to eat the food. Wow! It's really good! Well,he's cooked never disappoint me. Yeah!

I was peacefully eating when I heard someone open the dining room door. I turn to look who it is. It's Jay. He come towards me and sit beside me.

"Are you not going to eat?"

I asked him and continued eating my food.

"No."

He answered shortly makes me look at him with my right eyebrow lifted.

"Why did you cook the food?"

I asked him confusely. Why should he make the cook just to give me?

"Cuz I know that you will gonna search for a food at the midnight."

He said while hanging his chin with his palm and stare at me. He really know me, I guess... I continues eating my food peacefully. I've got stopped when suddenly I heard something that makes me blushed.

"You look so pretty although you were eating."

Jay said. I don't know why I'm blushing after he give me a compliment. Should I say thank you? I shook my head.

"Of course I am."

I keep my poker face and said. He chuckled after heard that.

"This is why I like you."

Another words that he said really really makes me shocked. My eyes wide open after he said that. It's really shocking us.

"N-no... Y-you can't.."

"Yes I am really really deep in love with you, Kim Daeun~shi."

He said as he smiled sweetly at me. I can see how serious he was about his confession just now. It's my first time seeing him like this.

...

I was at the backyard of our house after I' ve got a sudden confession by Jay. I need a fresh air. I'm right now sitting on the grass while looking at the sky. The sky was so beautiful. How can he said that I am beautiful just now? Eh, what are you thinking, Daeun? I shook my head.

"What are you thinking right now?"

I jumped after heard someone said. I look up and saw Heeseung. I look back at the sky.

"Nothing. It's just..."

"A confession?"

He asked makes me shocked. I look at him with a shock face. He laughed. He sit beside me.

"If you're not likw it, you can reject them."

He said make me furrowed. What the...

"I can't do that."

I said as I look at the sky back.

"Wae?"

He asked curiously.

"Because I hate to see them hurt."

I said honestly. Yeah they all really kind and I'm scare that I might hurt them. I sighed.

"But, if you like someone in one of us, you have to choose because you can't date with many boys."

He said. Choose? I look at him confusely.

"What do you mean by choose?"

I asked curiously. He chuckled.

"You know right, Daeun? That everyone in this house like you?"

He said and makes me shocked. I look at him unbelievable. But, I shook my head.

"Oh, of course you guys like me as a housemate."

I said think positively. But, he the one that shook his head now.

"No, Daeun. We all like you more than what you think."

He said it and his face expression changed after said that kind of sentence. Wow, I can't believe it. How can they like an ordinary girl like me? There have many girls at out there, but why they like me? I stand up from my seat and look away from him as I can feel that he was looking at me.

"I-i'll go in first. See you later, at dinner."

I said as I walk away from there. I can't with his statement just now. It's really make me shock. Now, I want to be alone at my room. Listening to the broken heart song. While thinking about my life other than this really sudden confession. I never know that he also like me. Also Jay. Hmmm...

...

Time skip

"Daeunnie? Dinner is ready!"

Jake yelled out from outside of my room while I was laying on my bed.

"I'm not hungry right now."

I said weakly but I know that he can still hear my voice clearly.

"You will be sick if you're not eating."

He said. Agh! Jake, why did you have to be kind with me? Are you want to me be flutter because of your kindness? I shook my head.

"It's okey. I can handle it."

I can heard he sighing.

"If you have any problems, you can tell me what is it. Don't hold it. It's hurt to see you like this."

I can heard his voice really clearly. It's sad voice. I sighed.

"Nope, I'm okey. You should go dinner right now. The others must be waiting for you."

I change the topic after that.

"But, they also waiting for you. So you need to go down right now."

He said. I sighed. How I am to face them right now?