Part 7

The next day

Daeun pov

I walk downstairs as I saw the 7 boys were sitting on the dining table.

"Goodmorning!"

I greeted them and they look shocked. Maybe because I just greet them. Well, I just live here in 2 days already included this day. So why not we being kind to our housemate? Right? I sit between Heeseung and Jake who were looking at me weirdly.

"Is there anything happen to you? Did the dream changed you so much?"

Jake asked me. I give him my disgusted face.

"I greet you guys because I want too. So, shut up and eat your breakfast."

I said as I put the sandwich on his mouth.

"Yah! I'm older than you okey?"

He said. I rolled my eyes and eating my breakfast.

"So, how are you? Is that dream comeback after you sleep back?"

Heeseung asked. I shook my head.

"Thanks to Sunoo who make me laughed."

I said as I look at Sunoo who look down while smile shyly. Oh my. He so cute! Can I pinched his cheeks?

"Oh my. Did Sunoo shy after what Daeun said? It's first time!"

I look at Jake.

"Seriously?"

I look back at Sunoo who just look down on his food.

"It's not!"

Sunoo denied. I can't hold my smile. He's too cute.

"Aigoo! Sunoo kiyowo!"

I said as he look at me with his wide eyes. I laughed because of that.

...

??? Pov

Why did she smile at him like that? Did she happy with Sunoo hyung? Are they dating? I can feel my heart ache after that.

No, you didn't like her, Jungwon. You have a girlfriend. Why should you like her? I shook my head and keep continued eating my breakfast ignoring them.

...

Daeun pov

We arrived infront of school.

"Today, I can't take you guys back home, okey? You guys can take a bus. Sorry for that."

Heeseung said as we nodded. Before he walk inside the car, he patted my head.

"Take care and study hard, Daeunnie!"

He said with his soft voice makes my heart beating faster with his action. He smile and walk inside the car after that and the car gone from our sight. Why I'm feeling this way? I put my hand on my chest.

"Let's go to the class now."

I got snapped after what Jungwon said. I nodded before follow him. Niki, like always. Be the first one who gone because going to his class since he was one year younger than us.

...

I put my bag beside my table when suddenly someone spoke at me.

"Goodmorning, Daeun~shi!"

I look up and saw Haruto who was smiling at me. I smile back.

"Goodmorning, too! Wow! You come early."

I tease him and he laughed.

"So how are you? Have your work in the house is done?"

He said. I remember what happen yesterday. Yeah. Niki lied him. I just nodded and smile.

"Good, then. So when are you going to hangout with us?"

He asked. I look around the class for a mome t to think.

"I guess... Today maybe after school."

I said to him. He nodded.

"Well, see you later then."

He said as he wave at me before go back to his seat. I just nodded and smile till the teacher come in.

...

Time skip

I walk out from the class and just to see Niki who already waiting for me at the outside.

"Yah! I told you already that you can eat your lunch with your friends."

I said to him as he grab my hand.

"Heeseung hyung told me to take care of you. So, I have too because it's my responsible."

He said. Wow! I don't know how this boy can be mature although he is one year younger than me. I shook my head.

"It's okey. I can eat by myself. Just go with your friends instead than me."

I said as I let my hand go from his. He look at me with eyebrows furrowed.

"What? I said go. Go now."

I said as I pushed him slightly.

"Don't regret if no one eat lunch with you after this."

I shook my head and stick out my tongue. He rolled his eyes before walk away leaving me alone at the hallway. Well, I just don't want other students give me a disgusted look as I always with him that's all. I don't want to make some trouble. Suddenly, I feel someone put their arm on my shoulder. I look up and saw it's Haruto.

"W-what are you doing here?"

I asked him as I take his arm away from my shoulder slowly. It's just... I'm feel uncomfortable if he do that to me.

"Did I make you uncomfortable? Sorry."

He said as he look down on his feet.

"Oh no no... It's just I don't really like a skinship."

I said as I shook my head.

"I see. Well, I just come to you because wants to invite you to join me and my friends eating lunch together. Do you want to join?"

He asked. I smile as I shook my head.

"It's okey. I can eat by myself. Thank you for inviting."

I quickly leave him alone. I reject his offer because I just don't feel to talk with him right now or make a friend with his friends. I don't know why. Because he just a boy that I don't closer too. So maybe that's why. I walk through the hallway and go to the rooftop. I need some fresh air right now.

I finally arrived at the rooftop. But, something caught my eyes and it's really hurting my eyes also my heart. Why I'm feeling this way? Why again? I never feel something like this before. Why should I? I quickly leave the rooftop so they can't saw me or know my existence at there.