End of Costella

Shaira was at home today. Her bruises were worse. It was as clear as the day that she was was a victim of brutal bullying.

She just wanted to lay down on the bed rest of the day forgetting the current problems of her shitty life.

She sighed laying on the bed. After lst night fight she did not have breakfast with her brothers. She was rude but they need get something's inside their head.

"I wonder what they were doing right now" Shaira wondered staring at the ceiling.

........

"Mr Dex-ton Vane-destine, Why are you here? Is something wrong?"
The principal stuttered talking to one of the most ruthless and richest billionaire.

"Yes. There is a big one infact." Dexton said as he folded his legs sitting on the chair of headmasters office with Alkov behind him.

"I want to ask about the security of my school premises." Dexton asked

"Sure Sir, the security of the students are our utmost priority of you ask me" Principal chuckled nervously.

"Then why Mr Jackson ,my only sister was brutaly beaten by one of your students" Dexton jaw clenched as he said this words.

Mr Jackson face paled.

"I don't understand what you are talking about sir" he exclaimed.

"Shaira Vanedestine, my sister was brutally beaten by Costella Bianci of your school. You don't know that, do you?" Dexton said.

"Oh my god sir! I did not know anything about all this." Principal sputtered.

"She was hurt enough that she could not come to school today" Alkov said with the same reverie as his brother.

"I want her parents here in next half hour."

"Right away Mr Dexton" with that principal rushed out of his office.

.............
"Who are you to threaten us to come here" Costella father, Mr Malcom bianci fumed with anger eyeing the two man sitting front of him.

But in front of angered lions. He was looking like a angry pup.

"Mr Malcolm, Please calm down or it will create much more trouble for you" Principal sighed.

"I don't know why I was called here at such a short notice telling me my daughter was bullying somebody." Malcom literally barked.

"Shaira Vanedestine" Dexton interrupted.

"Excuse me?"

"That somebody is Shaira Vanedestine." Dexton said.

His eyes widen for a second hearing the surname but his ego of his little success was blinding him to the extent that he did not recognize the person in front of him.

"So what? Kids played with each other. A little teasing is okay." Malcolm said casually.

Alkov and Dexton anger slide to the upper bar hearing this.

"Beating a person till her face bruised is not teasing" Alkov growled.

"I am not here for any of this bullshit. I want a month suspension for his daughter and its definitely going down on her record." Dexton fumed.

"You can't do anything like that. Do you have any evidence?" Malcolm asked.

"We have already sent the cctv footage as well as Shaira bruised face pic" Alkov said staring down at him.

"You cant do this. My daughter career would be ruined" Malcolm said worried.

"Do you think I care" Dexton said nonchalantly.

The supposed attitude angered Malcolm. He was feeling inferior and out of control.

"You could not do that. Just because your sister is too weak to stand up for herself."

Principal eyes widen when he heard those words. He knew Mr. Malcolm had dug his own grave.

"Very well then. I am quite curious to know how you would react to your bullies ,Malcolm. I would be pleased to have a good fight in such a long time" Dexton countered.

Beads of sweat formed on Malcolm face with the raw threat he got.

"My conditions are still the same just you would not be standing here to witness it" Dexton clenched his jaw and abruptly stand up and left there.

.....

After 2 days.

Bianci Enterprises have been gone bankrupt over night. According to the sources the potential investors had taken out their money. The desruption in the capital has resulted in the falldown of Mr. Malcolm Bianci, CEO of Bianci Enterprises.

"What the heck is that!?" Shaira stared wide eyed in front of tv in her room.

Yeah she hated Costella to her core but she never wanted them to go bankcrupt. There is not a single doubt that they did it.

Its been exactly 3 days she did not go to school but today she was all ready for the school. There are some bruises here and there but they are very light and could be easily covered with makeup.

"I hope Costella do not murder me today." Shaira sighed rubbing her temples.

Daniel has text her asking about her but seeing he himself did not come here. He was definitely angry at her. Now she has one more major task, to talk to Daniel about all of this. He would be hella angry on her that's for sure.

She picked her bags and went to breakfast. Her eyes furrowed when she did not find Dexton at breakfast table. Usually they both are early risers and have more shared breakfasts than any of other brothers.

At least she would be left alone today.

"Can I ask where is Dexton?" she asked the maid who was standing behind her ready to tend her in any of her need.

"Young Mistress, Master Aestus Vanedestine is coming tomorrow. All the masters are busy for making arrangements for him." The maid answered.

Oh hell no.

That's the end of another chapter. Enjoy like vote!
Bye.