My Rules for my game.

Shaira sighed as she look at last paper in her hands. The tedious month was finally over. The results would be in some days.  She had not seen any of her brother properly but she could notice all the sticky notes on the door. Ezra always add a joke on it to make her smile. A knock by Maximus here and there asking her for a walk. Her stressful days were over.

"I would like you to be looking at me now."

Shaira got stratled as Sebestian pulled her in the back hug. A glance at him and Shaira melted.

"It's weird to have your boyfriend and competitor in one body."

"Well baby. You can fight me or love me or do whatever you want. I would be loving you in all of your phases."

Sebestian said as he kissed Shaira cheek making Shaira more flushed. She shook her head as a small smile spread on her face.

"Nah. I would want to love you more than fight over some petty things."

Shaira said as a cheeky smile spread on her face. Sebestian heart literally stopped as Shaira kissed her. It was a soft kiss showing all of her adoration towards him.

"You drive me crazy."

Sebestian said as his hands trace Shaira cheeks.

"I will drive you crazier when I will give my valedictorian speech."

"Oh yeah?"

Sebestian said as he arched one of his eyebrows. His dimple clearly on display.

"I am competitive like that."

Shaira shrugged her shoulders as she smirked at him.

"Well.. whose complaining? Your sexy nerdy streak is my favourite."

Sebestian said as he lift Shaira off the ground making Shaira shreak and laugh at the same time. He made her glow. Shaira was never been so grateful for anything. She loved him -insanely.

.....

Shaira smiled to herself. Sebestian had just dropped her off at home after his sacred kiss bapitism. According to him- it is a habit.

Her smile dropped as she saw Mr Aestus standing in the hallway. Her eyes were horrified. The question of papers would not be held on. Her eyes went on Dexton who looked at her with a defeated expression.

"How's your paper? Ira."

"It was good."

Shaira said her eyes still on the other person.

"You should take rest-"

"I want to talk to him."

Shaira eyes turned sharper as she looked at Mr. Aestus. Her eyes matched his. She knew many things had changed from the last time. This time she doesn't need her brother to talk to him. She knew she was sister of the best lawyer in Italy. She would hate it if she could not even tell him what she wanted to say.

"Please Ira."

Dexton voice broke. He knew this day would come. He could not prolong it anymore. The time has come.

Shaira shook her head.

"I need to do it sooner and later."

"But-"

Dexton was stopped by Aestus as he stood up.

"We will talk in my office."

Shaira nodded. Before they both could step out of the room.

"  I love you both. I don't want to lose any of you. I want you to please remember that today. "

Dexton's eyes moistened. He looked so broken when he said those words. Shaira had never seen him so weak. Standing there alone, hiding his trembling hands behind his back. Shaira looked at him. Her own eyes glossy as she followed her step father.