Chapter 2- Isabella

Hazel's POV: I woke up from my alarm and I groan putting my hands on my face. Ugh I want to stay home today but dad won't let me. I sighed and got out of bed fixing it and turned off the alarm, grabbed my towel and went to the bathroom and closed the door. I took off my clothes to take a shower.

* 30 minutes later*

Hazel's POV: I finished taking a shower so I got our drieing my hair off and my body with my towel and brushed my teeth. After that I got out with my towel wrapped around my body and went to my closet to pick out an outfit. I picked out a black shirt with black shorts and black Nike shoes. ( this is what the outfit looks like:

 ( this is what the outfit looks like:

* take off the jacket off her waist*

Hazel's POV: After I putted on my clothes I grabbed my backpack off my window and putted my hair into French braids. I got my phone too and I went out the door closing it behind me and went downstairs.

* downstairs*

Hazel's POV: I saw dad on the kitchen table on the phone talking to somebody and Noah on the table already eating so I went to the table and sat on the right side and looked down seeing pancakes with eggs and bacon with fruit punch and start eating my food.

* 30 minutes later*

Hazel's POV: Me and Noah finished breakfast so we putted our dish in the sink and I grabbed my backpack and went up to dad seeing his phone and see him texting a woman name Christiana hmm interesting. I hugged him and he hugged me back

Hazel: Bye Dad See you later * I smile at him and he nods at me*

Axel: Bye Hazel, have a good day at school. Bye Noah * he went to give me a hug and I hugged him back*

Hazel: You too * I fixed my backpack on my back and looked at Noah who was saying bye to dad*

Noah: Bye pops see ya

Noah's POV: Me and Hazel went out the door closing it behind us and I went to the drivers seat closing the door sitting down and Hazel went to the passenger's seat closing the door and sat down too, we start driving to school*

Hazel's POV: 30 Minutes later we got to school and Noah parked in the parking lot and I grabbed my backpack and got out of the car. He did the same and I went up to him and stood in front of him looking at him

Hazel: Remember don't embarrass me like yesterday okay? * I pointed my finger at him and made a serious face*

Noah: * I rolled my eyes at her* Yeah I know I won't embarrass you I looked up from her and saw my friends and girlfriend coming towards us*

Isabella: * I came towards Hazel and Noah and kissed his cheeks with my arms wrapped around him* Hey babe * I smiled at him and he smiled back*

Noah: Hey baby how are you? * my hands are still wrapped around her waist*