Chapter 10- Noah's and Hazel's house

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐥'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐨𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐁𝐭𝐰. 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲.....

Hazel's POV: I woke up stretching my arms and legs yawning and looked to my right seeing Mason still sleeping. He is so cute when he sleeps, I kissed his cheek quietly and got out of bed going to the door closing it behind me to cook breakfast and went to the kitchen. For breakfast I decided to cook us French toast because I wanted too. I got the stuff I need to cook it and turned on the stove and start cooking. I felt hands around my waist and I jumped looking behind me to see Mason. I held my hand to my chest and took a deep breath.

Hazel: Jeez babe you scared me * I said while he kissed my cheek and wrapped his wraps around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck*

Mason: Sorry baby I didn't mean to scare you, I just wanted to know what you were cooking * I looked at the stove seeing her cooking something and back at Hazel's beautiful eyes*

Hazel: It's okay and I'm cooking French toast, I didn't want to wake you up so I decided to cook breakfast for you * I said and see him smiling as I smiled back, his smile is cute*

Mason: Aw thanks princess I appreciate it * I almost kissed her lips but she putted her hand on my face for me to back up and I did*

Hazel: * I blushed what he said and I putted my hand in his face when he almost kissed my lips* Wait I didn't brush my teeth yet, I have morning breath.

Mason: * I chuckled at her comment and kissed her lips* I don't care, I want to kiss you everyday

Hazel: * I smiled at his comment, ugh what is this boy doing to me?* Aww that sweet, now go sit down before this food gets burned and we won't be able to have breakfast * I motion my head for him to seat down on the table and he did*

Mason: Alright * I put my hands up in defense and went to the table sitting down on the chair and watched Hazel cooked as she turned around and got out the butter and start stirring it, how did I get so lucky? I think while sighing and looking at her*

* Skip to when breakfast is finished*

Hazel's POV: I got out 2 plates and cups filling the food in the plates as I got out orange juice and poured it in the cup. I gave the 1 cup and plate to Mason in front of him and putted my cup and plate in front of my seat. I went to the table sitting down on the chair and see him looking at me. I smirk and looked at him as he looked at my lips. I think he wants to kiss me.

Mason: Thank you for the food baby * I kissed her as she kissed back and we pulled away as I see her smiling, ugh her smile is contiguous her smile brights up the room*

Hazel: No problem now eat your food before it gets cold * I said while he chuckled and I chuckled back and we start eating our food*

*30 minutes later*

Hazel's POV: We finished our breakfast and I went to put our dishes in the sink washing them and putted them in the dishwasher. I went up to him still sitting down on the chair and kissed his forehead.

Hazel: I'm going to take a shower okay? Bring me clothes after I finish please * I said and he nodded his head smiling at me*

Mason: Yup no problem, I'm going to watch tv in the living room * I said motioning my head to the living room and looked back at Hazel*

Hazel: Okay now bye * I went upstairs to the room closing the door behind me and went to the bathroom closing the door behind me too as I took off my clothes and went in the shower turning on the shower*