Chapter 7- Caught escaping

Hazel's POV: I woke up by the sun shining through my eyes by the window and I got up yawning and stretching. I looked to my left side of the bed and didn't see Mason there. He probably went downstairs, I shrug to myself and went to the bedroom door to go downstairs and closed the door behind me.

* Downstairs*

Hazel's POV: I didn't see Mason on the couch in the living room so I went to the kitchen to see him eating French toast and I sat next to him looking at him and him looking at me too.

Mason: Good morning sunshine * I made a smile at her and she rolls her eyes while I chuckled eating a piece of my French toast*

Hazel: Good morning to you too asshole * I scoffed and crossed my arms* Is there anything to eat in this kitchen? * I looked around the kitchen and looked at mason*

Mason: Yeah there is, you can cook yourself some pancakes or waffles with eggs and bacon. There's some in the freezer and the counters * I point to the freezer and counters as she watched*

Hazel: Okay thanks * I went to the freezer to get bacon out of the fridge and pancakes out of the counters. Then I went to the other counter to get plate and fork and start getting the other stuff to cook, I finally start cooking my breakfast*

* 40 minutes later*

Hazel's POV: I finally finished cooking my breakfast and I went to put the pan and spatula in the sink washing it and putting it in the dishwater and grabbed the plate while putting the waffles and bacon on it and going to the fridge to grab orange juice pouring it on a cup and grabbed my food and putting it on the table sitting next to Mason while he looks at the food and me surprised

Hazel: What? * I looked at him confused while he looked at me with a surprised face*

Mason: I didn't know you can cook * I said while drinking my orange juice swallowing it*

Hazel: Oh, yeah I can cook. My dad taught me when I was 15 * I smile thinking of me and dad cooking together*

Mason: That's sweet you and your dad have a good relationship to each other * I smile not showing my teeth and drank the rest of my juice*

Hazel: Yeah we do.... Me and my brother Noah have a good relationship too it's just that he gets on my nerves * I roll my eyes while eating my waffle*

Mason: Oh why? * I said crossing my arms and looking at her while she eats and drinks her orange juice and food*

Hazel: He's protective of me and it's annoying, he doesn't want me to date any boys until I tell him and he gets to know if they are good for me * I drank my orange juice*

Mason: Oh I'm sorry about that, he needs to know not all boys are bad and some are good and have a good heart

Hazel: Yeah he knows that now, I told him about it and we made up so it's fine * I said while shrugging my shoulder and finishing my drink and food*

Mason: That's good you'll find someone good hearted and will treat you like a princess somebody, like me * I said while pointing at myself and smiling*

Hazel: I rolled my eyes when he said that. Yeah in your dreams Lopez * I said scoffing and putting my dishes in the sink washing them and putting them in the dishwasher*