Chapter 13- Changing the decision

Hazel's POV: I woke up and stretched my arms and legs out as I yawned and looked to the right looking down not seeing Mason on the bed so I got up and went to the bedroom door closing the door behind me to go downstairs and went to the kitchen seeing him cook breakfast. I smiled and went over to him as I hugged from behind as my hands were on his waist and he turned around looking down to see me. He smiled as he hugged me and I hugged back.

Hazel: Good morning cutie what are you cooking for breakfast? * We pulled away from the hug as I looked up at him and he looked down at me*

Mason: I'm cooking a breakfast burrito since I been cooking French toast and pancakes all the time so I decided to try something new for a change * I said as I scratched my hair and see Hazel nod her head*

Hazel: Okay that's good, I'm going to sit down and wait till the foods ready * I said as I went over to the kitchen table and sat down on the chair pushing the chair in*

Mason: Alright * I nod my head and turn back around continuing to cook the food as I flipped the burrito as it swizzled and made a good smell in the kitchen*

* Skip to when Mason finished cooking breakfast*

Mason's POV: I finished cooking breakfast so I got out 2 plates putting the food in it and 2 cups putting fruit punch in it as I handed one to Hazel and went over to the table sitting down as I put the food and drink in front of me and felt a kiss on my cheek. I turned around looking at Hazel as I smiled and she smiled back.

Hazel: Thank you for the food baby I appreciate it * I said he nodded his head and I turned around looking down at my food as I picked up a fork and start eating it*

Mason: Your welcome cutie * I smiled one more time until I picked up my fork and start eating my food too as I drank my fruit punch*

*20 minutes later*

Mason's POV: I was the one to finish breakfast first so I went to the sink as I washed the dishes and putted them in the dishwasher. I turned around see Hazel finish breakfast also so she got up going to the sink washing the dishes and putted them in the dishwasher. She turned around to look up at me as she smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck and smiled as I wrapped my arms around her and we stayed like that for 10 minutes until we pulled away and Hazel said something to me.

⚠️𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐢𝐭⚠️

Hazel: I'm going to go shower want to join me? * I said as I had a smirk on my face and Mason bit his bottom lip as he nodded his head quickly*

Mason: I thought you would never ask * I said as I picked her up putting her on my shoulder as I got out the kitchen and heard Hazel giggle as I chuckled and got to the bedroom closing the door behind me and putting Hazel down back on the ground as she laughed*

Hazel: You didn't have to pick me up you know? I couldn't have just got to the bedroom myself * I said while having a smile on my face and crossed my arms as Mason playfully rolled his eyes*

Mason: Well I wanted to now let's go shower * I said chuckling as I opened the drawer as I got my clothes and Hazel did too and we went to the bathroom closing the door behind us and took off our clothes*

Hazel's POV: I took off my clothes as Mason took off his clothes too as he looked up and down at my body scanning it as he bit his lip as I giggled and look up at Him and wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him as he kissed back wrapping his around a around my waist.