Chapter 1

The kingdom of Jaisalmer was shining in the scorching sun people were dancing and singing to welcome the king of Mewar Maharaj Uday Singh .

Maharaj Uday Singhji was delighted to meet his childhood friend after years. Accompanying him was his chief wife Jaivantabaiji and his son Pratap.Pratap was 11 years old now and was an excellent warrior.

Maharani Sadhna did their aarti and welcomed them. The first thing Maharani Jaivantabai noticed was the entrance garden it was so well maintained, the choice of flowers was so unique. She never imagined a garden like this could be maintained and flourished in a hot place like jaisalmer . The garden was filled with rare flowers and fruits, for a dry and sandy place like jaisalmer it seemed like miracle to her.
Being curious she asked "How do you manage your garden Sadhana bai ji ?! "

In return Sadhana just laughed and said " Oh it's not me who made this miracle happen, it was maan who did all this "

"Maan? "Said a confused Jaivantabai

" Hum Adhira ko pyaar se maan bulate hai (We call Adhira ; Maan with love) " Said rani sadhana .

Maharani Jaivantabai was shocked and impressed at the same time, she knew the princess was a 6 year old little girl, she was curious to meet the little princess.

"She loves travelling , so whenever she goes somewhere she brings some plants as souvenir from there, when she realised that the plants she brought were not able to live on the soil of jaisalmer she started bringing bullock carts full of sand as well, of course I helped her but the mind and imagination behind this garden was Adhira. She had always loved nature, not just plants but animals as well. " Rani Sadhan praised her daughter.

One side rani Jaivantabai was intrigued to by the little princess, the other side king Uday Singh was also impressed listening to their talks . Meanwhile Pratap was busy searching for his friend Ratan Singh , Adhira's brother . A mango tree caught his, the tree was full of ripe juicy mangoes, which was a rare sight for him in this sunny kingdom. And then a mango fell down, he took it and ate it, that's when he heard a shout "Chor! Chor kahike!(Thief, you thief) " Shouted who looked like a tiny girl to him pointing an arrow towards him.

"Chor? Kaha hai chor? (Thief? Where's the theif?) " questioned Pratap looking around him

"Tum tum ho chor! (You, you're the thief) " Said the girl

" Acha humne bhala kya churaya (Is it? then tell me what did I steal) " Questioned Pratap he was angre, how dare a little gir call him a thief!

"Aam churaya hai aapne , humera aam (Mango, you stole my mango) " Said the girl

"Bhala ye aam aapka kaise ho gaya (And how can you claim this mango as yours) " Questioned Pratap

" Humne khud us aam ko apne teer se giraya tha islea vo aam humera tha , par aapne usse kha liya said Adhira irritated hum ye aam mahaaraaj Uday Singhji ko uphaar mei dena chahate the par aapne humeri saari mehenat par paani fek diya adhara was furious(I was the one who shot that arrow to make the mango fall, so I claimed that mango mine , but you ate my mango! I wanted to gift this mango to King Uday Singhji, but you destroyed all my efforts!) " Pratap found her reason irrelevant and Adhira was angry that all the efforts made by her 6 year old boy went vain .

"Par (but) " Started Pratap but was cut off by a maid

"Baisa hukum aapko bageche mei yaad karre hai (princess the king requests to see you in the garden) " Said the maid