chapter 5

"What  do you want " asked an  impatient  Adhira  ,she  knew that the  guy following her had saved her life if not for him she would have most probably died and she was  grateful to him she really  was ,but she had something more important  to do right now. she  had to  finish the task before the time ends . 

"  suno humne tumhaari jaan bachai islea hum  nahi chahate  ki  aatayadhik khoon  behene  ke kaarran  tumhe kuch ho jaaye , aur agar tum   issi tarah apne ghao ko  dabati rahi to avashya hi tumhe  kuch ho jayga , kintu tumhe dekh hum samajh gaye ki tum rukogi to  nahi islea  hume tumhari madad karne do ( listen I saved  your life therefore I don't  want something to happen to you due to excessive blood loss , and if you keep on pressuring your wound like this then something  will  definitely happen to you ,but looking at how determined you are I know you wont stop so at least let  me help you reach your destination therefore you wont apply too much pressure on your wound  )'' half ordered half requested the young saviour

Adhira knew she could not refuse his request he was looking out for her so without  debating adhira kept her hand on his shoulder to support her leg and  guided the way to the ancient Shiv mandir to both of them . she was silently thanking the boy in  her mind , his help surely made the journey easier  and she didn't even properly thank him how ungrateful and  improper  was she being  , but she knew now wasn't the right time once she is done with her work she  will  thank  him properly , take him to the palace and feed him lots of royal appetizers.

At the entrance of the ancient hindu temple Adhira let go off her saviour's shoulder and started climbing the steps to the temple thankfully there were only ten steps for her to climb.

The young prince carefully observed Adhira's actions . He saw how she touched her hand on the last step of the temple and then used the same hand to put it on her head. He had seen your hindus taking blessings that way so he understood that the young girl was taking blessings. The he saw her going towards a big bell (ghanta) , she stood under it and jumped as if trying to reach it, but she could not she tried again and again and again but could not reach the bell due to her small height, she was soo immersed in reaching towards the bell that she did not notice that she was straining her wound too much but her body did and she fell down. She tried standing up again, but the young prince had enough for som reason he could not see the little girl in pain so he climed up the temple stairs, stopped briefly at the last step as if having an internal debate with himself but he finally decided. He followed her actions touched the last step with his right palm and used the same palm to touch his head to take blessing. He entered the temple and wind started blowing harshly without giving Adhira a chance to speak he bent down in front of Adhira picked her up  placed her on his shoulder and stood up.

Though Adhira wanted to protest the harsh stabbing pain in the leg said otherwise, moreover she knew this was her best shot to ring the bell . Without a second thought she rung the bell once, and again and again the third time she did all the bells in the temple started ringing themselves. The sight was Magical.

Young prince was amazed never in his 9 years of life did he see such a magical event take place. This was how young Jalaj entered a temple for the first time. This event led to Jalal seeing the hindu religion in new light.  This is how young Jalal got intrested in different types of cultures . This is how young Jalal found his first love Adhira. What he did not know that having her love him would be way harder than he thinks, because he wouldn't be the only one fighting for her love.

Okay people! You guessed it right this is going to be a love triangle between  Pratap, Adhira and Jalal (Akbar) . But the final choice is going to be Adhira's. Who do you want her to end up with?