ii

Ashton had his hand under the table, tapping on his thigh. He was in the middle of a business meeting and it was boring as hell, to be honest. He was supposed to be the main one listening but was trying to think of the last person he was with for a night. It had been so long since, his fingers slid up slightly to the zipper of his jeans; he'd been with anyone really.

"Ashton?"

Ashton's gaze shot up from his lap, "Yes?"

"What do you think about that?"

Ashton mentally slapped himself, "And could you explain about it again, Mr. Orlena?"

"Well I was suggesting that we change the album disruptions with genre?"

After the meeting, Ashton found himself in the bathroom in his office. He was wanking off in the bathroom in his office. He heard a knock on his door and grunted softly.

"W-Who is it?"

"Cal, Cally, Hood, Pussydestroyer1996, or as the girls call me, oh god! Calum!"

Ashton rolled his eyes, "Come in, doofus." By now, his bo ner was killed by 'pussydestroyer'.

Ashton pulled his boxers and pants back up, huffing softly. He walked back into his office, glaring at the raven-haired male sitting in his chair.

"Get out of my chair, Calum."

"I prefer-"

"Get out!" Ashton snapped.

"Fine, Mr. Grumpy Pants. Jesus, you're sensitive today." Calum went to the chairs in front of his desk and sat down with a huff. "Is it because you haven't gotten laid in forever?"

"Shut up, Cal. That is not the reason."

Calum rolled his eyes and picked at his nails, Ashton just stared at him.

"Is there any particular reason you're here?"

"Nope."

"So you're just... Hanging?"

"Yes, is that a problem, sir?"

"No, Cal, it's fine. It's not like I'm paying you or anything."

"You're right!" Calum chuckled, sarcastically.

Ashton sat with Calum the whole day and talked about the meeting which Ashton had barely listened to. Finally, Ashton had been preparing for this; Calum kept poking and prodding at his s ex life.

"C'mon Ash, how long has it been?" Calum now had his feet on the desk, his shoes off.

"Is it your business?"

"It's been one day for me and I'm dying."

Ashton rolled his eyes and fixed his back leather jacket, "twomonths."

"What?"

"Two months, Cal."

Calum's eyes widened and a smirk curled onto his pink lips, Ashton knew that smirk and he let out a laugh, shaking his head at Calum.

"Please, daddy. Want your pretty co ck in my mouth." Calum bit his lower plump pink lip.

Ashton's eyes filled with lust as the smaller male mentioned giving him a blow-job. He barely nodded. Calum dropped to his knees and started to fumble with Ashton's button. Ashton placed his hands on top of Calum's and helped unbutton his black work pants. Calum undid the zipper and pulled Ashton's ankles, then his black boxer briefs.

"Fu ck, you're so big, daddy."

Ashton and Calum had done this before, everywhere in the office. More than blow-jobs. Ashton had fu cked Calum against the desk and the window that towered over the city.

By this time, Calum had Ashton's di ck in his mouth, he was sucking and bobbing his head as best he could. His fingers massaged the male's balls as his tongue swirled around the tip. Ashton let out a quiet moan, his fingers tugging at the raven black hair. Calum's jaw dropped a bit, allowing Ashton to thrust in his mouth. Calum gagged slightly, trying to keep back the profanities he wanted to say. Ashton didn't even warn the male as he came inside his mouth.

"What the fu ck?! Ash!" Calum spat the white substance out and wiped his mouth. "You know I loathe swallowing, you di ck!" He stood up, huffing and pouting out his lower lip.

Ashton chuckled, "Sorry Cal." He pulled his pants up and gave Calum's cheek a kiss before heading back to his desk.

"You know, I'm getting sick of sucking your co ck... You know what?"

"What Calum?" Ashton had slipped his glasses on and was typing at his laptop.

"You should get a sugar baby." Calum wiped at his lips, a disgusted look on his face. "Do you have soda or something?"

Ashton's eyes flickered to Calum, "You know what, Calum that's a great idea."

"What? Giving me a soda?" Calum wiped at his lips again, huffing.

"No, dumb a ss," Ashton chuckled, scooting to the mini fridge in his office and setting a dr. pepper on the desk and sliding it to Calum, "Getting a sugar baby... Where would one get one of those?"

Calum opened it and took a sip, "Here, hand me your laptop?"

Ashton obliged and handed Calum his laptop after insisting he set his soda somewhere away from the expensive laptop. Calum looked up a website, www.sugardaddiesx.com. He handed the laptop back to Ashton,

"Here's a website to keep your di ck out of my mouth."