vii

Luke had spent the last hour getting ready in the bathroom. He had his 'Offspring' t-shirt on, black skinny jeans, his red snapback backwards, and his black converse. Underneath it all, the pink panties he'd been sent. He didn't know why, maybe Ashton would check? He was nervous as all hell but ready, but Michael wouldn't leave him alone. Liza had a room by herself and Michael and Luke shared one.

"Are you going to meet your sugar daddy? Oh my fu.cking God. Can I come... or should I say... can I cum?"

"Okay, I'm leaving!"

"Wait Luke! Wait I have advice wait."

Luke looked back, over his shoulder with his hand on the door knob, "What?"

"Hollow the cheeks when you suck his co-"

Luke had walked out and slammed the door, muttering about how immature the male was. He headed to the outside of the hotel, waiting in front. He was five minutes early, he got on his phone, scrolling through the photos. Luke sighed softly as he saw some of Ashton that he'd gotten. And, of course blushed when he came across Ashton's di ck picture. He locked his phone and waited, tapping his foot on the sidewalk.

"Kitten?"

"Ash-Daddy?" Luke stood, almost falling back down at the appearance of Ashton.

Luke didn't get a good look at the male in the airport but right now he looked so handsome. Okay, hot. Ashton wore a black sweater where the sleeves went down to his elbows, black skinny jeans, and black boots. Luke let his mind wander to the underwear he might be wearing as well. But Ashton had gently brushed his hand against Luke's cheek.

"God, you're so beautiful. C'mon sweets. I've got dinner reservations."

"At eleven?"

"Hush. Don't question daddy."

And so, Luke didn't.

+

Luke and Ashton walked to the restaurant, Ashton opened the door for Luke and Luke thanked him. Then, of course, embarrassed himself by tripping on the small step in front of the door. Ashton wrapped his arm around the male's waist before he hit the ground.

"Clumsy little kitten aren't we?"

Ashton got a small glance at the white frilly hem of the panties; he smirked slightly and straightened the male up. He pressed his lips to Luke's ear which made him giggle because of Ashton's stubble.

"Nice panties, may I ask where you got them?" Ashton paused and lifted his head slightly towards the waitress who stood at the small table. "Reservation for Irwin."

Luke blushed, not being able to speak but let out a squeak when Ashton gave his bum a small squeeze.

"Where did you get them?"

"You, daddy."

"Oh, that's right." Ashton hummed and gave him bum a small, gentle slap, "cute a.ss by the way."

Luke and Ashton made their way to the table in the back. It was dimly lit, only another couple in the back with consisted of a small curly haired brown boy with forest green eyes and a shaggy haired brown with cerulean eyes. Ashton didn't even notice, he pulled Luke down in the corner booth with him.

"Red wine, for both of us."

"Is he over the age of..."

Ashton glanced to Luke, "No, what will it be Luke? A juice box?" He nudged Luke in a playful manner.

"I'll have Dr. Pepper." Luke huffed and leaned into the male, sinking into his side with a blush on his cheeks. "If we were in the OZ, I could have it."

"Don't worry, you'll get a few sips when she's not around." Ashton spoke as the waitress left. "Why don't you tell me about why you choose here to go to school?" Ashton rested his hand on Luke's thigh.

"Well, I..." Luke cleared his throat once he realized Ashton's hand was only trailing upwards and starting to unbutton his skinny jeans. "I-I've always wanted to see America, and I thought, well Florida is going to be like it is in Australia, so why not stay in the same hot climate?"

Ashton nodded and pushed down his pants slightly, "Interesting, very smart as well." His pointer finger and thumb twiddled with the frilly hem, "Any questions for me, darling?"

"W-Why... D-Do you still have your s-strong accent if y-you aren't in the OZ a-anymore?"

Ashton's hand started to palm Luke, "Good question, baby boy. Well, I visit my family a lot in Australia and well, I have to work with an Australian idiot." Ashton rolled his eyes, then the song 'American Idiot' by Green Day popped in his head, he chuckled softly.

"A-Ash!" Luke moaned out and made the other couple turn, but Ashton gave a cheeky smile and they turned back around.

"It's daddy, kitten. I might have let you get away with it when you were far away, but now? No way, pretty kitty." Ashton moved his panties down and started to pump Luke's member, making sure no one could see.

Luke's cheeks heated up more, "Hell, daddy."

"Don't swear, beautiful things shouldn't say such foul words."

"S-Sorry..." Luke was in a blissful, whimpering state.

Ashton had stopped once the waitress came back to take their orders. Ashton ordered them both seafood, and then went back to pleasuring the needy male. Luke had his head buried into Ashton's neck, muffling the moans. Luke came undone quickly afterwards. Ashton chuckled softly,

"What're you doing tomorrow sweetie?"

"Sight-seeing and some college shopping..." Luke whimpered out, wanting to cuddle with the older male. Luke was now in his lap and Ashton was petting through his hair.

"Because during whenever you can make your escape from that, we're going panty shopping and you, baby, are going to see what it's like to get fu.cked in a dressing room."

"Yes, daddy." Luke whispered and pawed softly at his chest for more attention.

Ashton was happy with the way was adapting to being the precious little kitten he was. The rest of the night consisted of Ashton feeding Luke and Luke getting drunk of the red wine that Ashton let him sip at. Ashton finally dropped Luke off, which he was reluctant to do and offered Luke to stay at his place, but he knew Luke was too drunk to make the right decision. Ashton decided it would be sooner or later that Luke would join so he should probably get the house ready for the blonde haired boy.

-+-

hope you guys enjoyed ! I'm now going to go spam Jordan on kik, so if you're jordenna af you should vote for this chapter because jor always inspires it!!

ps. if you want to read her stories ( which you should ) her user is @FIVEHOTSAUCE !