v

Luke sat at the desk, staring at the time. 7:59pm. His heart pounded, his eyes shut, he had his Skype up.

"Fu ck, Luke. Calm down." He breathed to himself.

Luke sat the clock turn to eight, he pressed the call button to Ashton's Skype name. He closed his eyes and waited until he heard a voice.

"Hey, kitten."

Luke opened his eyes and saw the curly haired male, he hesitiated to speak. He was very handsome. He bit his lower lip and scanned over him. He was wearing a Jimi Hendrix shirt peeked up from a black button up with black skinny jeans. Ashton's fingers tapped on the desk, Luke admitted they were very long and thought about the wonders they would do up his-

"Luke?"

"Fu ck your fingers." Luke blurted.

Ashton raised his eye brows, "Kitten's shouldn't curse, beautiful."

Luke subtly nodded.

Ashton smirked, "take your shirt off?"

"W-What?"

"Take your shirt off for me."

Luke played with the hem of his shirt before taking it off, blushing deeply. He hated showing his body to anyone; he had always been so insecure. His blue eyes found Ashton's. Ashton hand started to take his black button up off. Luke's eyes widened slightly,

"Take a picture it will last longer, kitten."

Luke blushed, "that's sort of weird isn't it?"

"What? Taking pictures?"

"Yeah."

"Well when you get here we'll be filming it." Ashton winked as he took the black button off finally.

Luke couldn't speak at the thought of that. He wasn't a por n star. He shook his head barely, his finger hovering over the end button but then leaned back, he needed the money. Luke nodded, fidgeted with his pants button.

"Of course daddy."

Ashton nodded, "don't do that. Stop fidgeting, Luke."

"Sorry, what next?"

"You sound like you don't want to kitty. I'm just trying to pleasure my submissive."

"I-I... I'm nervous, I've never been touched like that or even been seen with my shirt off. The last time someone saw my shirt off was when I was seven and my mum had to clean a cut across my chest." Luke rambled.

Ashton's eyes softened, "Well, I won't make you do anything you don't want to, baby boy. Do you want this?"

Luke pondered the question, he hated being so innocent, "Yes."

"Then I'll take it slow, I'll show you how to do everything, kitten."

Luke nodded, Ashton told him to take the laptop to his bed so he did. Luke sat criss-cross on the bed and waited for his daddy's next orders.

"I want you to take those black skinnies off, baby. I want you to put on a show... I mean, um, just make sure to show me how you do it, kitten."

Luke raised an eyebrow up nodded; shifting so he was on his knees. He started to unbutton his pants. His teeth clamped onto his lower lip as he slowly started to push his pants down. His eyes were just out of the shot but focused on Ashton's reaction. Luke pushed his pants down to his knees then sat back on his bum to take the rest off.