xix

Luke was extremely bored. He thought at least Calum would spice things up. But as Ashton sat in his chair, typing on the keyboard and his phone balanced in between his shoulder and ear. Luke pouted at him but Ashton wouldn't have any of it, only giving him a small smile in between calls. Calum only walked in to set paper work and take notes from some of Ashton's calls. Luke sat back in his chair and rolled around in the chair, he spun and spun until he felt sick, after all this he looked at the time, he'd only spent two minutes doing that. He groaned and looked out the window, rolling close to it,

"I'm gonna fall and even you won't notice." Luke looked up and looked over at Ashton who hadn't even hear him.

Luke pouted more and got up, standing in front of Ashton's desk, he got on his knees and laid his cheek at the edge of the desk. Ashton just peeked up at him and chuckled as he set his pen down and ruffled his hair, mouthing 'almost done'. This perked Luke up. But thirty minutes passed and Ashton had gotten another phone call. Luke was about to throw something at him to make sure he still noticed that there was another living, breathing person in the room. Ashton was writing things down and Calum walked in,

"Ash? I'm leaving for lunch, Luke, want anything?"

"Freedom." Luke mumbled, quietly, "Attention." He added, nodding.

Calum raised an eyebrow, "Louder buddy, I'm heading to Macca's."

"Oh, just some fries and a Coke." Luke answered and watched Calum leave.

Luke sighed loudly and stretched out, getting hot. He grabbed the shirt and started wavering it, putting cool air into his shirt. He hummed happily and leant back, letting out a breath. He started to take his shirt off and glanced around, seeing Ashton's eyes dart between his paper and then to the male's shirtless chest. Luke just shook his head, knowing the boy probably was a little distracted by him but ignored the glances. Luke let out another groan and started to stand up and pace.

"Luke, are you okay?" Ashton mumbled, putting the receiver away from his mouth as he watched the male pace back and forth through the room.

"Kind of, it's super-hot." Luke whispered and looked over at him.

"Hm, after this call, I'll call Calum and tell him to turn the air conditioning on when he returns from lunch." And just like that, Ashton was talking on the phone again.

Luke frowned and started to play with papers on the desk and got a 'no, baby.' in return. He pouted with his lower lip pouted out at the male. He brushed his black jeans off then smirked in an idea. Luke stood and went to the window with a small hum, skipping alongside it as he looked around the open city. He watched out it for a moment and then let out a breath. He glanced back at Ashton and walked to the door, locking it before starting to strip from his pants, tossing them aside. Luke had Ashton's full attention now.

"Luke, I am at work." Ashton stated and tried to look back down at his papers but his eyes wouldn't tear away from the half-naked male.

Luke just gave a scoff and moved closer, "Then look away and I'll put my clothes back on." He murmured as he moved towards his chair.

Ashton needed to work today so he looked back to his papers, now ignoring the male again. Luke didn't accept this and straddled Ashton's lap. Ashton looked up at him with a frown, an eyebrow raised as well. Luke smirked proudly and Ashton just patted his bum.

"I should punish you right now, shouldn't I?"

"Yep."

Ashton let out a laugh, "No, see then you'd be getting what you wanted."