382-384

Chapter 382: Blatantly Liking

When Ning Li walked over, she saw the noble beauty turn around and leave, her face unable to hide her disappointment.

Lu Huaiyu’s expression was the same as usual, as if he had not been affected in any way.

It was true that this kind of thing was extremely common for Lu Huaiyu.

She came to the seat beside Lu Huaiyu and just as she sat down, she felt a gaze fall on her.

She turned around and saw the beauty who had been trying to strike up a conversation with Lu Huaiyu looking in her direction.

By now, she had already walked to another boarding gate.

She was obviously not on the same flight as Ning Li, but she had come here for Lu Huaiyu.

They were a little far from each other, so Ning Li could not see her expression clearly. She saw her stomp her foot, clutch her bag tightly, and turn around to leave.

Ning Li was baffled.

This… Why was she staring at her?

She looked at Lu Huaiyu.

“Second Brother, what did you say to her just now?”

Earlier, she had been standing far away, and the beauty had been standing in front of Lu Huaiyu, blocking most of her view.

She had not heard what the two of them had been talking about.

Lu Huaiyu smiled.

“What do you think it was?”

Ning Li could guess it without even thinking. It had been nothing more than a rejection.

The Second Master of the Lu family, the flower of the highest mountains, was sought after by countless socialites in the Capital.

Over the years, the number of women that Lu Huaiyu had rejected was probably countless.

She was not really interested in knowing about it.

She kicked the ground with her heel and said nonchalantly, “I guess someone was eyeing my seat?”

She had seen the beauty point at her seat just now and could guess what she had been talking about.

Lu Huaiyu laughed.

“Don’t worry, it’s yours. No one could take it.”

The announcement to board the plane sounded.

Ning Li went to get her suitcase.

Lu Huaiyu was in first class, not with them.

However, just as her hand landed on the suitcase, Lu Huaiyu stood up and pulled it over again.

His warm and powerful hand landed on the side of her hand, touching it slightly.

Ning Li was stunned. Then, she heard Lu Huaiyu say, “I’ll accompany you there first.”

She kept feeling the heat from his hand.

Ning Li let go of his hand. Her gaze subconsciously swept across his hand before quickly moving away.

“Okay.”

Pei Song seemed to be on the phone with his family. He only came over after the boarding announcement had been made.

When he turned around and saw Lu Huaiyu accompanying Ning Li, his expression was indifferent and calm. He quickly retracted his gaze and checked in.

Ning Li and Lu Huaiyu followed.