Chapter 13

At some point, he's going to stop talking and get with the program, right?

Let it be known that there is an exit strategy should she want to give this up. Understood. Let's move on.

But it turns out that with that path defined and facing the fact that every day forward is voluntary, something kicked in for her. It was OK to simply want this.

She was guiding her hands down his body to his fly, not to fulfill the duties of her position. She was reaching in and feeling his arousal. No old monked-out fake holy men were waiting outside the door. It was up to her what she did, and she wanted to clear a path to his... oh... my... goddess.

Of course, she's seen it before, but right now felt like magic. Shirt pulled up the right amount, pants pulled wide, waistband pulled down. Everything was covered except his cock. It was like she took a shortcut and got to where she wanted to be in less than half the time.

Not being able to close the gap between her fingers and thumb wrapped around his circumference didn't stop her from tugging down and watching him tense up. The quivering of his lips as he rolled his eyes back emboldened her.

Easing between his legs, she brought herself face to face with a velvety purple tip that felt as soft on her tongue as it looked. A couple down and back motions and a clear gel pushed out. Not wasting the experience, she found this had a different taste than before.

The rumbles of a purr crossed with a growl started, low at first, and then intensified when she sucked his head past her teeth cradled in her mouth. Keeping her arm engaged, her lips slid down further when suddenly fingers stabbed through her hair. Slipping in and out, controlled by his thrusts and balanced by the hold on her head.

Speed and depth set by him, her role changed from the challenger to the recipient. Loosening her jaw and switching her breathing to her nose, she felt him push to the back of her mouth.

"That's it. Just relax," a deep grit-filled voice called out. "I've got you."

A slight buzz permeated her brain, encouraged by animalistic noises from a few feet away. With the drunken feeling taking over her, her throat relaxed, allowing further access. All care tossed aside and feeling him, invigorated, desperate, and alive for her, quieted all worries.

The drool that slipped past their juncture and coated her fingers felt like it was happening to someone else. The tears that formed were in a different set of eyes.

A cry broke the spell, preparing her for his orgasm. Becoming more aware, his rhythmic changes registered, and breathing turned to gasps as her mouth filled with a familiar tasting viscous fluid. Engaging her pharynx to swallow the excess forced some up through her nose. Able to take some down, the rest began to join her saliva and pool out around the edges. This is not sexy at all, and it wasn't stopping.

Even though there was still hardness in his member, he stilled and pulled up, slipping out of her mouth and encouraging her to face him.

"We're not done yet." A deep voice, a little breathless, informed her.

Raising her hand to clear her face, it was in no better condition. Before she could pull her other hand over, she caught him staring at her, frozen. His expression was unreadable.

***

His mind stopped working, and all internal organs halted their functions for exactly four point eight three seconds. She was covered in him, inside and out. Puffy face, reddened features, her nose running, and a cum and drool mixture coating her chin and dripping down. Wiping it off with a hand that had even more of a mess on it got her nowhere. Dumbfounded, he watched her struggle before jumping in.