Nine

105 𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓤𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽

Finally being able to go home and sleep in my bed. The crew of men that were assigned to check for mics or cameras found i few hidden inside my home. I'm just glad they were able to find it. I spent the whole day yesterday moving some of my stuff back from Taehyungs apartment into mine. I made my way to the bedroom closing the door behind me and checking my surroundings before heading towards the bathroom. I turned on the shower water and undress waiting a bit for it to be warm.

As I waited for the water the lights in the bathroom turned off, I left the water running, wrapped myself in a robe, and grabbed a hunter's knife that I keep near the bathroom just in case. I slowly walked out of the bathroom keeping an eye on the window, closet, and bedroom door. I then heard footsteps getting closer to the bedroom door, I quietly made my way to the closet and hid inside.

The door began to creak open a figure dressed in black walked in. It made its way to the bathroom door I watched patiently waiting for them to enter so I could make a move when their back is fully toward me. The figure stopped at the door and began walking towards the bed, they removed the covers throwing them on the floor. They lifted the mattress up, that's where the map I created with the location of the Affre leader is. They took the papers stuffing it in a bag.

They then looked over in my direction, I swallowed harshly gripping the knife tightly in my hands. They begin walking towards the closet standing right at the entrance the only thing between us was the closet door. I could now see some of their features, it was a man and he was holding a gun in his right hand. I kept quiet holding my breath seeing his hand slowly raise to open the door.

A sound came from the bathroom; it was my phone. The man turned around and started walking towards the bathroom again. I sighed with relief and was finally able to breathe again. Once the man had his back to me I got out of the closet and ran straight toward him. He turned around but it was already too late, I was able to get on top of his back and try to tackle him down. "Fuck," He uttered as he tried to get me off of him; I kept a strong grip, even though I was being thrown against the wall and everything in the room I wasn't gonna let go. I have a knife and he has a gun. Losing this fight isn't an option.

With the hunter's knife in the pocket of my robe I pulled it out and stabbed the man on his side hearing a groan he fell and reached for his gun, I made a run for it and headed towards the stairs; shots were being fired at me, he shot me on the leg causing me to fall down the stairs. I got up, limping my way towards the door and getting out. I could hear his footsteps chasing after me, but I knew the man wouldn't follow me out since there are cameras recording everything in the building; I tried making it to the nearest fire alarm and set it off a few of the residents walked out of their homes. "Y/n you okay?" I pushed them aside. "I need to find my brother."

Most of the residents here work for my father or are in connection with other mafia families. One of the men picked me up and took me to my brother's apartment, I unlocked the door and walked in shutting it behind me. I couldn't take another step I just stood at the door and then collapsed. I thought I had called out to him but I couldn't hear anymore I didn't have the strength to speak.

"Get her to the VIP room! I want my bodyguards outside and inside her room now!" I could hear my father screaming, but where am I?