Ten

??? 𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓤𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽

I was soon able to open my eyes, it felt like I was asleep for a day or two. "Young miss, you're finally awake." One of my father's guards walked up to me he was hesitant at first. "Do you want water? I'll call the doctor over." Getting a better look at him, he was the guy I nearly knocked out at the party father did. He walked out and soon returned with a doctor. He check my vitals and changed the bandages once he was gone it was just me and the guard again. I stared at him as he tried to avoid eye contact. "What is your name?" I asked the guard, "Chung Byung-Ho." He seems a bit off.

Some how when I was trying to tackle the man to the ground the hunter knife stabbed my side since it was in the pocket of my robe.

A few minutes passed. The door then opened and in came the boys... Jungkook walked in first, then Taehyung, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, and Namjoon,

 Jungkook walked in first, then Taehyung, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, and Namjoon,

All six came in, and Taehyung singled the guard to get out. I tried sitting up, "You guys can't be here.. especially..." I winced from the pain holding my side, Jungkook reached over to help me but then halted taking a step back, I looked at Jungkook's hand. "I'll help you, sis." Namjoon walked over to the other side and helped me adjust myself. "You four can't be here." I looked at the four other guys. "Don't worry we already told one of the bodyguards to warn us if dad is coming."

"How are you feeling." I kept looking at Jungkook's tattoo, he covered the hand I was looking at. "Feeling okay, I just woke..." All of our phones buzzed with an emergency alert. Namjoon turned on the TV.

TW: Mention of a dead body

"Breaking news: the Affers' clan leader has been found dead. The body of the clan leader was seen floating down The Han River. The body was found today approximately at 18:00 (6:00 pm) cause of death is unknown. It is believed that the leader was the one who attacked Kim Y/N in her home in Seoul. Reports on y/n's health and condition have not been updated or reported as of yet."

End TW-

"So, they found him," Hoseok spoke crossing his arm. "I guess..." But that guy that broke into my room stole that information from me, I felt the room get tense. "At least you can rest easy now y/n." I looked at Jungkook who was looking at the TV. "Yeah. Can you guess leave?" They looked at me worried. "Why what's wrong?" Taehyung was concerned holding my hand, "I just wanna be alone for now. But, thank you for visiting. I'll let the bodyguard know to come in." They didn't say anything and all walked out of the room. I waved at them saying bye once the door closed, I took a deep breath.

That tattoo Jungkook had was the same as the man from that night. I was able to get a glimpse of the tattoo while the man was trying to get me off of him. One of the tattoos I could see was a purple heart, Jungkook has it in the same hand and place as the men. I hope it's just a coincidence. My first tattoo was also a heart... Don't over think it, maybe it wasn't him. A lot of people have heart tattoo's.