Eleven

63 𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓤𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽

After I recovered I moved to a new apartment housing; I needed a new location since it looks like half of the world knows where I live, father found a location for me to move to live at the highest point of the building. Honestly, I love the view of the city at night. I started to unpack a few things when there was a knock on the door. I opened the door... you can't be serious right now.

"Hey, y/n didn't think you were the new neighbor that moved in." Jungkook had a box of something in his hands, food I'm guessing. "Come in." I let him in and closed the door behind him. "So what bring you here?" I asked following behind him. "Just wanted to greet the new neighbor that's all. I brought you some sweets and alcohol if you want any." I took them from his hands and placed them in the kitchen, "Thanks, I needed to get drunk today." I chuckled as I poured myself a drink, "Do you want?" He nodded. "You got a better view than me." Jungkook walked over to the window, I stood next to him and handed him the drink. "There's a bit of Soju in the drink if that's fine."

"Yeah, thanks." We both drank it, I went to get another drink "So what made you move here?" I looked at him, "My old place wasn't safe anymore." He looked at me our eyes met, "I see... How are your wounds doing?" I lifted my shirt showing the scar I had, "It's fine just hurts a little." It felt a bit awkward talking to him. "Can I have more?" I grabbed his cup. "Yeah sure." We drank some more, and after a few cups, I lost count.

-dream-

I was lying in bed crying when the door opened, father alongside his bodyguards walked in, "You're still crying?" Father crossed his arms looking furious I quickly wiped away the tears and sat up, "I'm fine, father." Mom had just passed away, I spent the few weeks crying over her death; to my father, I was acting like a child. "After years of training you this is who you act when your mother dies." I lowered my head and began playing with my fingers. "You are a pathetic excuse for a daughter. Get her stuff and get her out of here." A few of fathers guards started to walk toward me and started grabbing me. I tried my best to fight them off even hitting a few of them in the face and knocking a few of them out but they overpowered me. "Father stop! I'll be stronger please don't do this!" He signaled his men to take me away I kept screaming and crying for them to let me go. One of them placed a rag over my nose and from there it became a blur.

I woke up on my couch with a huge headache. I've never been a big fan of drinking cause I get nightmares, but I needed a drink; I drank so much. I got up and walked into the kitchen to get a cup of water. There was a note on the fridge I took it off and read it, "It was fun talking with you last night. I got you some hangover medicine and food. Here's my number if you need anything. 0XX-XXXX-XXXX - J.K."

I dialed his number and sent him a thank you text. I hope I didn't do anything embarrassing last night. I got ready for the day and headed out to meet a friend that was back in town so I wanted to catch up with him, he was in Japan for a few months handling some business for the clan.

"So you and Jungkook?" I choked on my coffee. "Judging by that reaction nothing's going on?" I cleared my throat, "There's nothing going on." They looked at me with a smug face, I continued drinking my coffee. "He likes you..." I choked again putting my cup down they handed me a napkin. "Can you not talk about him while im trying to drink coffee."