Four

167 𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓤𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽

The next day father called me in to meet with him. "Y/n Do you have any idea who that guy was?!" He was furious; I just acted dumb "Chill old man, I don't know who he is." I kept my guard up in case he throws something at me. "That was the son of a rival clan. Why was- Did you know he was gonna be there?!" I rolled my eyes. "Even if I did know I would still need to attend since it was my donation that I gave to the hospital!" An object flew past me. I looked at my father who was staring at the wall where the object hit and then at the door. "Honey that was uncalled for." He spoke to the person at the door... "Honey?" I turned around to see a woman walking in with her arms crossed. Father's new wife I'm guessing. "Sorry, I just thought she was going to attack you." She got closer and stood next to my father taking her hand out in front of me.

"If you're wanting a handshake, not gonna happen bitch." I slapped her hand away. "Old man I honestly don't understand why it's a big deal. We shook hands took a few pictures, so what?" I shrugged. "Since you just got back to Korea about a month ago I need to feel you in. The Renaudin clan has betrayed us multiple times and even being seen with one of the clan's sons can be dangerous. I am fighting for the rightful place as the top mafia clan in Korea, but so is he. I need you to stay clear from ever meeting with that guy or his brothers got it."

"I understand." I looked at my father, "I saw the articles that were being published. Will this start another war? They kept saying that him and I were dating considering how close he got to me." The bitch scoffed at my question sitting down on my father's desk facing me. "Of course, there would be dating rumors. You are the most popular woman in Korea at the moment. You being seen with him has already started the war." She crossed her legs acting like she was a top dog or something. "I was asking my father, not you. And get the hell away from me before I slam your face on the desk." She looked surprised that I would say that, and she turned around to look at my father. "Y/n that is no way to talk to your mother like that." I rolled my eyes. "Mother my ass, I don't care how many women you've married none of them will be my mother. They're all just using you for the money, you horny old fuck!"

My father stood up from his seat grabbing me by the collar making me stand I couldn't help but smile. That was when he then threw me to the ground. I started to chuckle as he was pinning me down on the floor. "Don't you ever speak to her like that, she is your mother and you will respect her!" I started laughing and spit on his face. "Way to show some balls for a woman you've only dated for a week and then married her. Would you have done the same for my mom or me?" I caught him off guard I quickly grabbed him and pinned him down under me, he opened his mouth to say something I slammed my fist right next to his left ear. "Listen, I don't care for you or this bitch here. Keep that in mind. And remember you already gave me half of the clan, I could rebel at any moment if I wanted." I got off of him, helped him to his feet and whispered in his ear. "Next time if you or little Ms. Mafia princess over there, lay a hand or finger on me I'll be sure to kill you if I have to... Understood." I grinned at him while taking a step back taking a look at his face seeing how pale he got, and with that, I walked away. As I did, I cracked my knuckles trying to hold back any anger I have. A few of his bodyguards rushed into the room.

I got in the car. "What happened, you look mad miss?" I looked at the driver through the rear mirror. "Just shut up and drive." He didn't say anything and started driving. I was overcome with anger towards my father, how could he marry so quickly? And with someone who's using him for the money!? He kicked me out of at the age of Twelve just because I asked him for money for school lunch. And yet he lets some bitch live with him, take his money, and buy whatever she wants. I punched the car seat next to me,

"Do you wanna go to the gym to blow off some steam?" My driver looked at me through the mirror I nodded my head yes. I went home changed and went to the gym. "How long will you take miss?" The driver asked as he opened the car door for me. "I might take a while... Here," I handed him some cash, "Go buy yourself some food and get that toy you wanted to get your daughter." I stepped out of the car walking past him and making my way to the gym doors. "Thank you miss!" His voice sounded like he was crying, I rose my left hand as a way to say 'Your Welcome'.

 "Thank you miss!" His voice sounded like he was crying, I rose my left hand as a way to say 'Your Welcome'

(A/N please be sure to vote and leave comments it helps me know that you're enjoying the story!)