Chapter Nineteen: What Would It Take To Kill

As we get to the house everyone was there my mom and Rosalie were being held back by my dad and Emmett I looked and said: " Momma, Rosalie stop I am fine." Momma looked at me and said: " You are not fine she pushed you off a fucking cliff today is the day I kill a child." I looked at mom and said: " No we will talk about all this later." My mom finally put her feet down and said: " No we are going to go into this house and see why Bella wants to kill you." I looked at her and seeing her face I know it was that or she would hurt Bella so I nodded and we go into the house I see Esme cooking and Sophie and Stefan doing something while Jeremy comes and helps me in the house because I lost a lot of blood in one day Sophie comes up to me with two bottles and hugs me I looked at her and say " What were you doing with the Stefan and what's with the bottles." She looks at me and says " We are going to find out why Bella wants to kill you and you are going, to tell the truth about how you really feel about her no more being Mrs.Nice Mom." I looked at her and said: " I don't need a truth spell for that I can tell you the truth." She looks at me and says " We all know you will try to say it in a nice way so you won't hurt Edward's feelings." I looked at her as she places the rock on the table and says " This rock will glow gold when the spell is one when the magic wheres off the rock will stop glowing drink this so we can start." Bella looked at Sophie and said: " I am not drinking that Edward she is trying to kill me." I looked at her and said: " You want to be in this family you will do it or we can make another deal with the Volturi." She looks at me and grabs the one Sophie was handing me and I get her and the rock starts to glow Sophie looked at Bella and said: " Why do you hate us so much you don't really hate me but Keyvon why." Bella looked at Sophie and as she was about to turn her head and not answer the question Bella said: " Because everyone always loves her Oh Keyvon is so strong and brave Keyvon this and Keyvon that she is all everyone talks about when I meet Edward I thought his family would be different but no you all love her more than me why is that." Sophie looked at me and said: " Keyvon how do you feel about that." I looked at Sophie and she smiled know I had to tell the truth the way I wanted to so I said: " You are so self-center of course they like me more than you I am their mother you crazy bitch." Sophie looks at me and says " Finally you told her the truth about how you feel and Bella she is right she is their mother and you are just Edwards's girlfriend it makes sense." Bella looked at her and said: " She is not their mother she is just Carlisle's girlfriend ."  I looked at her and said: " I am Carlisle mate you are just Edward's blood singer you are not a mate you shouldn't even be here what happens when Edward finds his real mate if you think he is going to leave her for you then you are wrong he is going to see how much of a crazy bitch you are and leave you." Sophie looks at me and says " All of this has been bottled up for six months now but we need to back on track Bella why did you push my sister off the cliff."  Bella looked at her and then me and said: " She needed to die because when the Cullens came back I wanted them for myself it is not fair she gets to have a big happy family and I don't." I looked at Bella and said: " You would have had a big happy family I would have welcome you with open arms if you had changed your ways but you didn't you keep trying to kill me and do you really think they would have liked you after you killed me my mom and Rosalie would have killed you and said fuck how Edward feels about it." She looked at me and said: " Why do Rosalie and Alice like you so much." I looked at her and as I go to stand up Carlisle grabs me and I said: " Because they are my daughters and I am their mother." Carlisle holds on to me and Sophie says " Bella on your birthday did you hurt yourself just so Jasper would attack you." She looks at Jasper and then me and said: " Yes I wanted to be a vampire I tried to get Carlisle and Edward to do it but Carlisle never liked me because Keyvon and Edward didn't want me to turn so I knew Jasper had a problem with blood because Edward told me." I looked at her and said: " My son could have killed you all because you wanted to be a vampire he would have to live with the fact he kill you that would have killed him you don't think about anyone but yourself let me go." Carlisle holds me tighter because I keep moving Sophie looked at Bella and said: " Why do you keep calling Carlisle your mate when you said Edward is your mate."  Bella looks at me and says " Because when I first say Carlisle I wanted him but this bitch already had him it's not fair that she gets to have a hot guy who she can get kink with and Edward want even touch me." I looked at her and said: " Edward doesn't believe in sex before marriage but Carlisle doesn't care,  see that's also why I don't think Edward is your mate in the 18 century we couldn't have sex but every time I and Carlisle  looked at each other we couldn't keep our hands off each other one night we said fuck it and we sleep together that how I how you are not his mate." Sophie looked at Bella and said: " How many mates do you have and who are they." Bella looked at me and said: " Carlisle, Edward, Emmett, Jacob." I looked at her as Rosalie tries to kill her and I say " Everyone is your mate ain't it, you only get one mate you do not get four you dumb bitch." I looked at her and Sophie said: " Why were you mad when you day Carlisle and Keyvon had sex I mean you were the one who thought she was hiding something." She looked at Sophie and said: " Carlisle should be having sex with me I should be his dom not her Edward won't even touch me but she gets to be kink without a care in the world." I looked at her and said: " If you can't wait for sex with Edward then you two don't need to be together and I get to do that stuff with my husband and we do have to be careful because I can get." Before I could finish the sentence the rock stops glowing and I stop talking Carlisle looked at me and so did everyone else Bela looked at me and said: " What were you going to say." I looked at her and said:" Nothing we all have secrets and that is mine."  She looks at me and says " No you can not keep any secrets from me Edward what is she thinking." He looked at me and says " She blocked it from me and I don't blame her it's not me it's you I am taking you home so we can talk." She looked at me and said: " I will find out what you are hiding." I looked at her and said: " You sure will find out when it is time for you to and by the way everyone knows but you two I hate you but I love Edward like a son and I will always be there for him but I will not be telling him something into he finds his real mate and we all know that is not you." Bella looks at me and says " I am his real mate all of you will see." I looked at her and put up my middle finger Edward laughs a little and hugs me and takes her home we all go to our rooms and go to sleep and I tell them we will all have a family meeting tomorrow me and Carlisle go to our room and he says " How didn't Arofind out you could get pregnant." I looked at him and said: " I blocked it from his mind when he touched my necklace." He looked at me and hugged me and kissed me and we go to sleep listening to each other breathing."