Chapter Twenty-Eight: Our Wedding Day

Today was my Wedding day I woke up looking for Carlisle I went downstairs to see Esme cooking breakfast and the girls sitting there I see Hope and she says " Aunt Keke is awake." She ran to me and I picked her up and said: " Where are Carlisle and the guys they were going to be home in the morning." Hayley looked at me and said: " He can't see the bride before the wedding remember." I looked a little sad and Hope said: " Keke misses Uncle Carlisle."  I looked at her and said: " Yes I do would you like to paint with me." She looked at me and said: " Yes Keke can we use watercolors." I looked at her and said: " Come on let's see if we have some if we don't we can make it." We find watercolors and I watched Hope paint we looked at the tv and ate breakfast I looked at Hope and Hayley and I have a vision of two beautiful girls sitting with me and Carlisle as I am straightening their hair they both had curly hair like me one looked like me and the other looked like Carlisle it so funny how she had my attitude but the other was clam and always smiling like Carlisle I was pulled out of my vision by Alice calling my name she looked at me and said: " Are you ok Keyvon what did you see." I looked at her and I jumped up and said: " I am having twin girls I don't know their names yet but they are going to be girls and they're going to have my curly hair and Carlisle smile they were so beautiful I can't wait to meet them." She hugged me and said: " Omg we have a lot to plan the boys are going to go crazy girls." They all hugged me and we go ready for the best day of my life and one I will never forget. 

My dress and Their dress 

My hair and Makeup 

My hair and Makeup