-Chapter 6-

WC: 525

Warning: none

------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we wash the masks off we applied some moisturizer on and walked to the movie theater "Y/n I love your house" Jaden said taking popcorn from the popcorn machine.

We decided to watch Fast & Furious and halfway through my mom came in and said that dinner was here "you guys like pizza right?" she asked and they all said "yes".

We decided to eat our dinner while watching the movie so Javon and Jaden went and brought the food from the kitchen.

When the movie ended we quickly cleaned our mess and went upstairs, we played a couple of games and we started to get tired so we put everything away and got ready for bed.

My bed was big so Jayla and Kyle slept in it with me while the boys slept on the air mattresses on the floor.

I was on the left side of the bed and Javon was on the floor next to me and Jaden was next to him.

-time skip-

It's been a while now and for some reason, I couldn't sleep, Jayla and Kyle were asleep and I sighed turning over.

"Javon you awake?" I whispered and surprisingly we replied "yea" he said turning in my direction "is Jaden asleep?" I asked and he nodded.

"why aren't you asleep?" I asked "I don't know I just couldn't, what about you?" he said "same for some reason my sleepiness disappeared when I got in bed" I told him "ughh I hate when that happens" he said.

"Sooo how is life" he asked randomly making me chuckle lightly "life is great, what about you" "life is amazing, there is this new family that just moved into the neighborhood" he said making me smile.

"Really they sound cool" I said "they are but they have this girl who's such a dork" "hey you're the dork" I said acting offended "I'm kidding your cool" he said making me blush a little "Hunny that's a fact".

Javon chuckled quietly and said "you know I think Daelo has a little crush on you" "aww wait why didn't you bring him with you?" I asked "mom and dad said that he's too young for sleepovers".

"Aww...I really wanted him to come though" I said "isn't my company enough" he said and I shook my head "no I love Daelo's more" Javon fake gasped and acted hurt making me giggle.

-Javon's pov-

I love her laugh and giggles, it makes butterflies fill my stomach.

Y/n and I talked for a while and soon I started noticing her fighting to keep her eyes open, I looked at the time and said "it's 2 am we should probably sleep now" Y/n nodded and yawned "goodnight" she mumbled "goodnight"

She quickly fell asleep and I smiled at how pretty and peaceful she looked, I wanted to take a picture but I didn't want to be a creep.

Moments later I felt my sleepiness kick in so I closed my eyes hoping for a good dream.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: should I write it = Kyle or Kylee

AN: I don't know what pictures to use on top so if you have any idea's comment them please