-Chapter 16-

WC: 533

Warning: none

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today my brothers are coming for thanksgiving and I am so excited, I haven't seen them in forever and you can say I've missed them a lot.

My mom and I were running around the house making sure everything was perfect from their rooms to the food and decoration. I heard the sound of sports cars "there here!" I ran downstairs and opened the door.

"hey losers" "hey Y/n/n" Noah said hugging me "oh my god my baby sister is grown" Benjamin said patting my head "nope she's still the same height" Matthew said.

Everyone came in and hugged my parents hello, we showed them their rooms and I went back down to play with my nephews.

My mother called us saying that dinner is ready and we all sat next to each other, we talked about what we were thankful about.

"so Y/n/n how is life here" Lucas asked "wonderful, school here is much better than my old one and I made so many friends" I said and they looked happy for me "who's your best friend?" Maya my sister-in-law asked.

"The Walton's" I said "who are the Walton's?" they asked "a lovely family that lives not so far away" my mother "their father is a great man he owns a gym and has really nice kids there about your sister's age"

"They sound cool" Noah said and I nodded "Jayla plays volleyball. Jaden plays baseball and Javon is a great boxer and actor" I said "they also have a 7-year-old brother called Daelo and he is the baby brother ever"

"you seem to really like them Y/n" "of course she does Y/n is dating their son Javon" my father said and my brothers choked on their food and drinks "WHAT!?"

They all looked at me and I looked at my mom and dad "Y/n is that true" Alex said and my brothers waited for my response "yes that's true" I said and they all got up and started yelling.

"How are you dating"

"Who told you, you could date!?"

"Y/n cant date she's like 13!"

"Y/n you have to break up with him!"

"you're still a child"

"why didn't anyone tell me!!"

"Wait how old is he??"

"he better not be one of these old high schoolers"

"Y/n I don't agree with this"

"me too"

"me three"

"break up with him"

"yea break up with him"

"ENOUGH!!" I yelled

That was the first time I yelled this loud and at my brother

Everyone was shocked and went silent even my parents "first of all I'm 15 years old and so is Javon and no I won't break up with him and this right here is the reason I didn't tell you guys about him"

"you can talk now" I said "Y/n we don't know him, how can we be sure he's a good guy" Michael said "yea we wanna see that guy you 'like'" Benjamin said.

"I don't know.." "Y/n we need to see him" Alex said seriously and I looked at my father "your brother's approval is important too" he said and I sighed "fine I'll talk to Javon"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}