-Chapter 24-

WC: 543

Warning: heartbreak, crying

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was so shocked that I didn't feel the cup falling from my hand

Javon pushed coco away and looked at me "Y/n it's not what it looks like" he said walking toward me "no get away!" I said tears running down my cheeks.

"Y/n please hear me out" he said "it's not what it looks like she kissed me!" "Liar you pulled me here and confessed your feeling to me" coco said and I couldn't believe it.

"Fuck you!" I yelled taking the neckless he gave me for Christmas and throwing it at him "I hate you!" I ran downstairs and out the door, I didn't bother calling anyone to come pick me up and ran to my house which was kinda far.

I didn't care at the moment and just ran and ran letting the tears fall, I got in the house and saw my mom "Y/n are you okay!?" my mother asked and I ran upstairs to my room and locked my room.

Moments later I heard someone knocking on the door "Y/n sweetheart open up" my mother said softly.

"no! go away" I cried and not a minute later there was another knock on the door "Y/n it's my your father" "leave me alone!" "no tell me what's wrong" he said "dad please I don't want to talk to anyone".

After a few seconds of silence, he said "alright but when your ready please tell me or at least your mom".

I laid in bed and just cried and cried

Why would he do that

I thought he loved me

He told me she was just a friend

I trusted him

Fuck I'm so stupid

How could I ever think that

Boys are jerks

Well now I know that...

-time skip-

I walked downstairs and hugged my dad "hey Y/n/n you alright?" he asked and my eyes started to tear up again "no" I shook my head "you were right boys are jerks" I said and that was enough for him to understand what happened.

"How did it happen" my mom asked "I caught him and the girl I told him not to hang out with kissing at the party last night"

"Please I don't wanna go to school" I said and they, of course, didn't force me to do anything.

I was woken up by loud noises coming from downstairs so I checked it out "I'm going to kill him" I heard Benjamin say "how could he do that to her!" Lucas yelled "we shouldn't have let this happen" Noah added.

"look I know this is awful but everyone has or is going to go through something like that at some point in her life" my mom said.

"she's right" I said and they all turned to see me "this feels like shit but I'll get over it soon" I said "how and when did you get here so fast?" "dad sent us a message and so we had to come and see our little sister" Mathew said.

"well thank you guys for coming" I said hugging them "of course" "now tell us Y/n/n can we kill him" Lucas said making me smile "no you can't kill him" I giggled.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

AN: Heyyy I published a new Javon X reader book it's called 'Instagram' go check it out if you want!!