-Chapter 12-

WC: 638

Warning: none

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day at school I was a bit nervous but excited to go and see Javon, I opened my locker and when I was taking my textbooks out someone placed their hands on my eyes "guess who?"

I knew it was Javon but I wanted to tease him a bit.

"Jaden?"

"nope"

"Jayla?"

"do I sound like a girl?" he said "a little" I replied and he acted offended "hey!" he said taking his hands away "I'm kidding I knew it was you" I giggled.

When I hugged him, Kyle came "aww you guys are so cute" she said making us blush a little.

The bell rang and our day started, it was like every day nice and normal and after school I went to the Walton's house because first Jaden and I had a project to do, and second why not.

We ate lunch and then started with the project that took us longer than I expected, Javon and Daelo were messing around and distracting us.

"I think we need a break" I said and he looked at his brothers who had a smirk on their faces like they were saying 'were never going to let you at peace'

"fine why not" he said and the two boys high-fived each other in victory "come on Y/n" Daelo said pulling me off the bed. Daelo and I played for a while and it was his turn to count and us to hide.

I was walking the corridors when I felt someone pull me into a room and lock it, I looked up and it was Javon.

"what are you doing?" I said and he kissed me, I smiled and kissed him back. When we pulled away he smiled and said "that was the only way I could get us to be alone" I smiled and pecked his lips "that's fine"

"guys I'm coming!!" we heard Daelo yell and I pushed Javon out the room.

-Javon's pov-

Y/n pushed me out the room and said "sorry I'm not losing this round" closing the door. I chuckled and ran finding a new place to hide.

After dinner we decided to watch a movie, Y/n sat next to me I thought of putting my hand around her but I was scared.

I heard my phone ding and I picked it up only to see a message from my dad

Dad ~ place your arms around her

I looked at him and he mouthed me 'come on' and I stayed there for a minute then did it, I placed my hand around her and she looked at me. Y/n got closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder, I smiled and looked at my dad who gave me a thumbs up and a proud smile.

After the movie was done Y/n said that she had to leave "Javon why don't you walk her there" my dad said "yea just to make sure you reach there safely" Jayla said "alright come on wanna let's go".

When we reached her house, we walked up to the door and she unlocked the door "thanks for walking me home" she says "of course I love being with you" I said and she smiled "okay I guess I'll go in now" she said.

Before she could close the door I spoke up "Y/n wait!" I said "yea?" "umm..do you wanna maybe go out w-with me" I said feeling my cheeks heat up and heart race "sure I would love too"

I felt relief and excited at the same time "how about tomorrow I'll pick you up at 6" I said and she nodded "okay I got to go now" she said and quickly walked to her and kissed her.

"good night" I said pulling away "good night" 

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}