Author's Note(s) to Readers

It's just after midnight, August 19th, 2022. It occurred to me a few days ago that I have notebooks and word files filled with stories that I've written, or just started over the years, and I've always been afraid to put them out into the world. I've rarely shared anything that I wrote with anyone, especially those closest to me because I was afraid of what people would think of me based on some of the twisted and explicit things my mind can come up with. 

I don't like to post AN at the end of chapters, because as an avid reader myself I feel that they rip you out of the story. That means this "chapter" will be where you can find any news and updates about the story. I will always date them, so you'll know if it's been a long time or not since it was posted.

This story is something that I started many years ago, and I only have 10k words in the file. When I started thinking about going through my old stuff, this one has stuck in my mind like a song you can's seem to stop singing. I'll do my best to polish it as I look through it and break it down into chapters, so bare with me.

New chapters will post here on Mondays the week after it posts on GoodNovel as long as I've been able to draft up at least one new chapter during the week. As I have a contract with a pay-to-read app for another book, that series has to come first until it's completed.

To see the chapter before it posts to wattpad please check out the post on Goodnovel:

https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/31000378236/Romance/Lost--Found?

GNP

August 30,2022

I know I didn't post a new chapter yesterday... I'm currently in the middle of doing a bit of a rewrite and rearranging some chapters, there should be new content next week... I'm just not used to switching between 2 people's points of view and keeping them both evenly main characters. I apologize if this has caused some frustration for my readers.

To make up for the delay, I'm going to put out an extra chapter in Rite of Power today, so if you're reading that story, bonus for you. If you aren't reading that story, I'm sorry that i have nothing but my apologies for the lack of content.

GNP