Chapter 21: Sounds sexy

Luna's Point Of View

Even though having Hades between my legs was an exquisite view, I wanted him. I wanted him inside of me. I quickly shoot my head and pulled him to me. He frowned as he positioned himself on top of me.

"Why?" He questioned. I smirked then shrugged my shoulders.

"I just want you inside of me already" I whispered as I slowly caressed his cheek. Hades tilted his head then slowly his eyes travelled down my body. I watched as his jaws clenched before he leant over me, taking a nipple in his mouth. His warm tongue swirled around my erected nipple, making me arch my back in pleasure. The burst of tingles through my entire body, made me close my eyes as I consumed his never-ending torture.

I was loving this.

Suddenly, Hades pulled away, leaving me wanting more. He turned me around, making me gasp in surprise as I was now laying on my tummy. He gently lifted me up so that I was now on my knees. My face was against the mattress. I was breathing heavily. The excitement was killing me.

Anticipation.

"Sweetheart" Hades started. "If you feel uncomfortable or you want t-" I groaned in annoyance. He was worried about me being pregnant.

"Fuck me already" I sighed as I felt his warm cock pressed against my ass cheek.

And he did.

He plunged inside of me, earning a moan from me. He was always so big. I could feel myself stretching as he pushed deeper. A groan escaped his lips as his hands grabbed on my waist. Hade then wrapped his arm around me, lifting me up so that I was now pressed against his check, with his cock still inside of me. His arm under my breasts, made them looked bigger. Hades rested his chin on my left shoulder. He gently nibbler on my ear, making goosebumps rise on my skin.

"Are you good?" Hades asked slowly as his hand grabbed my boob and he started massaging it. I couldn't bring myself to answer as my eyes closed and I was breathing in, appreciating all the pleasure that I was feeling. I nodded and turned my face to see his lips. He pulled out and thrusted back in. He did it a few times before increasing the pace and fucking me harder than I thought he would.

His hands around me, and his cock pulsing in and out of me, was sending my body into pure bliss. I could feel my vagina clenching around his cock as Hades moaned next to my ear, doing nothing than arousing me even more. His moans were the reason why I was going to reach my peak. I could feel the tip of his cock, hitting my G-Spot with each thrusts. Hades bit on my shoulder, sucking on my skin.

And then he stopped.

"What are you doing?" I asked in annoyance.

What?

I am pregnant.

And horny.

Let's blame it on pregnancy.

Hades turned me around so that I was now back on my back. He settled in between my legs before plunging inside of me again. "I wanted to see your face" he breathed as he pushed a strand of hair off my face. "I wanted to see your face each time I thrust deep inside of you" he said as he thrust inside of me again. My arms wrapped around his neck as he kept thrusting in and out of my vagina.

"Fuck" I swore as I felt the pleasure building up. I could feel his testicles tapping against my skin as he buried himself deep inside of me.

"You're so fucking good, Sweetheart" Hades groaned as he grabbed a handful of my hair.

That grab was what sent my body through a full tornado of pleasure.

I exploded in a magnificent orgasm, making him follow just next. As he orgasmed, he fucked me deeper and harder. Each thrust was sending a wave of pleasure running through my whole body.

I unconsciously pushed him off me as I was trying to catch my breath again. He was now laying next to me, breathing heavily too. I could feel his semen dripping out of me. I cringe then stared at the ceiling.

"We'll have to change the sheets" I said between breaths.

"I love you too. It was awesome" Hades muttered sarcastically while rolling his eyes. He then pulled my face to his, to crush his lips against mine. I couldn't help but smile into the kiss.

"I'm going to take a shower" I announced before tearing myself away from his embrace. He frowned then glared at me.

"You could have stayed here with me a little big" Hades muttered.

"I have your sperm dripping from my vagina, Hades" I announced. What I was not expecting was for his eyes to travelled down to my naked body and a smirk settled on his face.

"Weirdly enough, this sounded so sexy" Hades said before getting off the bed and making his way to me.

"I also have your baby in my tummy" I added.

"This sounded even sexier" he said as he leant and kissed my forehead. I blinked a few times to register how lucky I was to have someone like Hades in my life.

"I love you" I said before pecking his lips. "Let's go take a shower" I said and our naked asses made our way to the bathroom.

"That sounds sexy too" Hades said again.

"No sex" I quickly said. "Julien is waiting for us. He's no third wheel" I told him with a grin.

"No sex" Hades quickly agreed as he rested his hands on my hips as I leant to turn on the hot water. "Only love-making" He quickly added as he deliberately rubbed his cock against my ass. I unconsciously groaned as I knew that I was going to cave in. I couldn't resist Hades.

Love-making in the shower it is then.