Chapter 52: Beautiful Path

Hades and I were both staying in his secondary home. We had no want to stay in the house where all this shit happened. I was standing on the balcony that has view over the lake. Alpha was munching onto a small toy by my feet while Hades was most probably in his office.

I liked this house too.

This place seemed more homey and I could feel a warmth throughout the house. The light music that I had previously put on, was pleasantly playing in the background as a soothing breeze blew. I walked back into the bedroom and got onto the bed as I was feeling quite tired. I was reaching my seven months soon and I was feeling so lazy.

"What are you doing?" I rose my head up to see Hades standing by the door of our bedroom. Alpha quickly let go of his toy to run towards him. I frowned at this as I quite offended that Alpha didn't find me entertaining enough to play with me.

"I was going to sleep" I admitted. Hades was already on his feet, playing with Alpha who has now rolled onto his back. After playing for a few minutes, Alpha walked out of the room while carrying his ball on his mouth.

"It is still early" Hades told me as he stood up to make his way to the bed. The cute little frown that was present on his face deepened as he got onto the bed.

"It's ten" I whispered when a yawn threatened to make its appearance. I placed my hand on my mouth and closed my eyes as the tiredness rose.

"I think you need to rest, love" Hades whispered back as he took my hand in his. I was more than grateful when I felt him lift the blanket so that we could both get under it.

"I am not sleepy though" I lied, wanting to be able to spend more time with him.

"You can sleep, sweetheart. I am right behind you" Hades whispered as I turned on my side. He pulled me closer to him, making me feel his hard penis against my bum. My eyes shot opened when my body reacted to his touch.

Oh No.

I wiggled my ass against him, earning a groan. Hades moved his head closer to mine so that his lips were nearly touching my ears. Goosebumps rose on my skin.

"If you are really tired, love" Hades started, his voice so thick and low that it made me squeeze my legs together. "I would really advise you to stop teasing me" he finished, pressing his now hard boner against me. I turned my head and without losing another second, I pressed my lips against his. He moaned as one of his hand slowly made its way in between my legs, torturing me as it took its sweet time to reach the part that needed most attention.

I was feeling so fucking horny.

Hades grabbed my neck, harshly but still had a touch of gentleness in there, making sure that he was not hurting me in the process. He pulled away from the kiss and with his grab, he made sure that I was staying on my side while he finally made contact with my clit. At this moment, all I wanted to do, was to rip my panty off so that I could feel his skin.

The warmth.

"I want you" I breathed in pure want. His tongue lashed itself on my neck and when he finally moved to my ear, I couldn't help but squirm in pure pleasure.

"You have always been so impatient" he chuckled before running his tongue over the lobe of my ear.

Holy.

"I fucking need you, Hades" I was no longer joking. My hand was already on his pants, feeling his hard on from outside.

I needed him.

"You're always so wet for me" he commented, sounding quite breathless himself as his eyes stayed focused on me. "I love seeing you like this, Luna" he spoke, gently biting my shoulder. "The pleasure on your face. The moans that I hear. The love in your eyes. I am doing that, sweetheart" He was continuing his torture. I was so absorbed by his fingers, working wonders on my clit that I was not even paying attention to his sweet delicious words. The warmth coming from his mouth as he spoke, was sending thrills throughout my body and the next thing I knew, Hades was pulling down my panty.

"Hades" I moaned when his hand moved from my neck to grab one of my breasts. He was now breathing heavily.

"You're such a fine sight, Luna" he groaned before thrusting into me. A groan escaped his lips as he dug his head in the crook of my neck. "You feel so fucking good" he said, pleasure coating his words as he started moving slowly and sensually. He was definitely scared that he was going to hurt me so me, being impatient as usually, I started moving on him. "Holy shit" he breathed as his grasp on my breast became harder. Our moans were now heard in unison as I felt myself nearing an orgasm.

And soon we both exploded into magnificent pleasure and love.

"I fucking love you, Mrs Reigns" Hades breathed tiredly into my ear. The smile that stretched over my face showed how happy I was at that moment.

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me, Hades Reigns" I said as I pecked his lips and rolled back onto my back.

"I am glad that I was the one who caught you on those stairs, Luna" Hades told me while he moved a few strands of hair off my face.

"It's Jenkins, by the way. Such a pain to be constantly reminding you" I chuckled.

"Not for long, Luna. Not for long" he simply said while pulling me closer to him. I rested my head onto his chest, all the memories of us rolling back into my head.

That was a beautiful path.